From 05/09/2013 to 06/07/2013
- 01:14 PM Bug #1049 (New): hda-diskmount script
- When using hda-diskmount script to mount a external USB drive, there was a 'command not found' error relating to pmou...
- 04:30 PM Bug #1047 (Closed): Disk tab error with external USB installed
- fixed by https://github.com/amahi/platform/commit/39ba91b181caeebffd991c4d7f3cc1d2c2fc5437
This was related to an ...
- 04:28 PM Bug #1047 (Assigned): Disk tab error with external USB installed
- working on it.
- 02:58 PM Bug #1047 (Closed): Disk tab error with external USB installed
- I have just install Amahi 7 on F18 using a 60GB SSD. When I click the 'Disks' tab I get an 'application error' page. ...
- 03:03 PM Bug #1048 (Rejected): No internet / apps list
- After install F18 and Amahi 7, I installed Gnome Desktop to help me with setting up the new install but I cannot get ...
- 12:41 PM Bug #1028: hover tabs on amahi alpha 4
- ok tested in FF browser. going to settings submenu is related to IE only.
- 12:15 PM Bug #1028: hover tabs on amahi alpha 4
- update: browser is IE 10
- 12:13 PM Bug #1028: hover tabs on amahi alpha 4
- The timing is a bit to long not to sure if that could be set to half a second. When you select a tab, like disks then...
- 12:03 PM Bug #1046 (Closed): This is a test bug report
- 12:00 PM Bug #1046 (Closed): This is a test bug report
- Just testing bug tracker software for cpg.
- 12:43 PM Bug #1028: hover tabs on amahi alpha 4
- We have applied a fix to the subtabs to always reflect the proper subtabs of the tab the user is in.
The delay is ...
- 05:26 PM Bug #1028 (Assigned): hover tabs on amahi alpha 4
- The delay on hover has been doubled and it seems a little slow for me, because I want fast, but others think this sho...
- 02:55 PM Bug #1028 (Closed): hover tabs on amahi alpha 4
- When moving the mouse over the tabs you will see the second tabs be populated but this is very quick and at time if y...
Also available in: Atom