From 07/07/2013 to 08/05/2013
- 02:02 PM Bug #1068 (Closed): Amahi-netboot
- After install Amahi-netboot on Amahi 7, tftp service will not start and give this error.
tftp.service - Tftp Serve...
- 01:31 PM Bug #1067 (Closed): PHP Time Zone Issue
- The timezone is not being set in the /etc/php.ini file. This can be corrected by adding the following line to read:
- 03:21 AM Bug #1064 (Closed): When the user has > 6 apps, an exception is raised
- fixed in commit:cfd059b
- 04:39 PM Bug #1066 (New): exception handling page sucks in amahi 7
- Should improve this:
- 12:01 PM Bug #1052 (Closed): HDA dashboard not accessible on HDA
- Closing, since we released Amahi 7 since then.
- 12:00 PM Bug #1064 (Closed): When the user has > 6 apps, an exception is raised
- There are some code issues. Seemingly some template missing for the case the user has more than 6 apps
- 08:09 AM Bug #1028 (Resolved): hover tabs on amahi alpha 4
- 08:08 AM Bug #1048 (Rejected): No internet / apps list
- No longer valid.
- 04:37 AM Bug #1063 (Closed): full_path exception while installing apps
- amahi platform 7.0.2 has been release. closing.
this bug affected all apps that create a share.
- 02:08 AM Bug #1063 (Closed): full_path exception while installing apps
- We are having an issue with 7.0.1 while installing an app. Not clear if this is an app-specific issue:...
Also available in: Atom