From 08/07/2013 to 09/05/2013
- 06:23 AM Bug #1092 (Resolved): Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- Everything seems to work fine apart from the observation I mentioned in post #4.
- 12:45 PM Bug #1079: Workgroup not settable
- The workgroup is still controlled by Amahi, it's just that we did not get to implementing the UI for it. So it just w...
- 03:49 AM Feature #1094: Basic protection against SSH brute force attacks
- How about adding this guidance to the wiki until this type of functionality can be incorporated in Amahi.
- 01:12 AM Feature #1094 (New): Basic protection against SSH brute force attacks
- With more and more people installing Amahi and some being quite novice we have more and more Amahis exposed to the in...
- 10:46 PM Bug #1092: Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- The shares are now displaying correctly under /mnt/samba but when I added a new share via the dashboard and restarted...
- 03:08 PM Bug #1092 (Feedback): Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- i believe this has been fixed. the service started and i think it mounted all your shares.
please check and close ...
- 02:29 PM Bug #1092 (Assigned): Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- 10:41 AM Bug #1092: Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- Found my old smb.conf. Does this help?
- 01:07 AM Bug #1092 (Closed): Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- I did a fresh install of Amahi 7 on a new HDD and it created all the default shares under /var/hda/files. Then I foll...
- 01:05 AM Bug #1069: External disk drive not shown in Disk list
- please see link for output from fdisk -l
I have also include a l...
- 07:13 PM Bug #1069 (Assigned): External disk drive not shown in Disk list
- We need more information to be able to debug this. We cannot reproduce with an ext4 drive.
What does the partition...
- 06:46 PM Bug #1071 (Assigned): monit process consumes a lot of cpu
- 08:18 PM Bug #1088: single install failure leads to permanent failure even after reinstalls, due to DB rec...
- App should have option to back/restore DB as a check box in dashboard. Could be global or per app if it's not too co...
- 07:24 PM Bug #1088 (New): single install failure leads to permanent failure even after reinstalls, due to ...
- This is a very dangerous situation and the reason i am not too fond od the DB backup/recovery mechanism we have now:
- 03:32 PM Bug #1071: monit process consumes a lot of cpu
- We released a fix in hda-platform 7.1.0 for a bug that caused platform-generated monit conf files to have systemctl w...
- 03:19 PM Bug #1086 (Closed): page does not refresh when changing the locale
- fixed in the amahi 7.1 release and updates.
- 06:42 PM Bug #1086: page does not refresh when changing the locale
- believe to be fixed by commit:7f3b778e13
- 05:27 PM Bug #1086 (Closed): page does not refresh when changing the locale
- to reproduce:
go to Setup > Settings
the page does not refresh to show the new locale.
- 03:18 PM Bug #1067 (Closed): PHP Time Zone Issue
- This is reportedly working (via private email) in the 7.1 iso just released today. Closing.
Unfortunately, there a...
- 08:21 PM Bug #1067 (Feedback): PHP Time Zone Issue
- fixed in amahi 7.1. please test and if it works close it.
- 04:45 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Have built an updated rpm package with ERPXE, possibly as a replacement to netboot. http://erpxe.org/Category:Plugin...
- 02:59 PM Bug #1080 (New): Primary Domain Controller (PDC)
- This feature is missing from Amahi 7. It was located in the Shares, Settings area along with Debug and WIndows 95/98...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1079 (Closed): Workgroup not settable
- The dashboard capability to change the Samba Workgroup is missing. It was previously located under Shares, Settings.
- 04:52 PM Bug #1075 (New): Permission denied - /tmp/amahi-download-cache/*
- This issue (which first was reported in #946) has arisen again in Amahi 7. I reviewed the code and i do not see how t...
- 02:24 PM Feature #1074 (New): NFS - add share in amahi dashboard like samba
- Out of the box NFS support.
I believe this has been previously requested.
1. amahi-netboot #Required for p...
- 01:38 PM Bug #1071: monit process consumes a lot of cpu
- cpg wrote:
> I think yours are valid points, however, it should be considered a serious bug in monit that it uses so...
- 12:16 PM Bug #1071: monit process consumes a lot of cpu
- I think yours are valid points, however, it should be considered a serious bug in monit that it uses so much CPU to m...
- 04:42 AM Bug #1071: monit process consumes a lot of cpu
- I might have stumbled onto the reason monit consumes so much cpu.
Servers created on HDA seems to use monit for the ...
- 01:11 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Thanks cpg workaround did work but I needed to change one path.
2. /etc/xinet.d/tftp changed line disabled =no
- 12:27 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Can confirm,
======= app install begin @ 2013-08-07 19:54:45 -0400 ==========
- 03:26 AM Bug #1073 (New): samba 4 tuning improvements
- samba 4 recommendations from @inquam!
keeping here for the record. i will start using them and see how they are doin...
- 03:46 PM Bug #1028 (Closed): hover tabs on amahi alpha 4
- I have tried with: Firefox, Chrome and Safari and they seem to work well with the tab system (some delay but not too ...
- 03:44 PM Bug #1072 (Closed): When the user installs an app, other apps should not be installable
- When the user clicks on the Install App button, all other app install buttons should be disabled until this app insta...
- 03:06 PM Bug #1067: PHP Time Zone Issue
- This is the error...
- 06:29 AM Bug #1071 (Assigned): monit process consumes a lot of cpu
- The monit process on F19 Amahi 7 consumes a lof of cpu cylces making the entire system sluggish.
Running _top_ I f...
Also available in: Atom