From 08/09/2013 to 09/07/2013
- 04:18 PM Bug #932 (Closed): DHCP and DNS servers
- cloding. will not work around this issue.
- 06:23 AM Bug #1092 (Resolved): Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- Everything seems to work fine apart from the observation I mentioned in post #4.
- 12:45 PM Bug #1079: Workgroup not settable
- The workgroup is still controlled by Amahi, it's just that we did not get to implementing the UI for it. So it just w...
- 03:49 AM Feature #1094: Basic protection against SSH brute force attacks
- How about adding this guidance to the wiki until this type of functionality can be incorporated in Amahi.
- 01:12 AM Feature #1094 (New): Basic protection against SSH brute force attacks
- With more and more people installing Amahi and some being quite novice we have more and more Amahis exposed to the in...
- 10:46 PM Bug #1092: Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- The shares are now displaying correctly under /mnt/samba but when I added a new share via the dashboard and restarted...
- 03:08 PM Bug #1092 (Feedback): Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- i believe this has been fixed. the service started and i think it mounted all your shares.
please check and close ...
- 02:29 PM Bug #1092 (Assigned): Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- 10:41 AM Bug #1092: Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- Found my old smb.conf. Does this help?
- 01:07 AM Bug #1092 (Closed): Mount share locally script does not work under Amahi 7
- I did a fresh install of Amahi 7 on a new HDD and it created all the default shares under /var/hda/files. Then I foll...
- 01:05 AM Bug #1069: External disk drive not shown in Disk list
- please see link for output from fdisk -l
I have also include a l...
- 07:13 PM Bug #1069 (Assigned): External disk drive not shown in Disk list
- We need more information to be able to debug this. We cannot reproduce with an ext4 drive.
What does the partition...
- 06:46 PM Bug #1071 (Assigned): monit process consumes a lot of cpu
- 08:18 PM Bug #1088: single install failure leads to permanent failure even after reinstalls, due to DB rec...
- App should have option to back/restore DB as a check box in dashboard. Could be global or per app if it's not too co...
- 07:24 PM Bug #1088 (New): single install failure leads to permanent failure even after reinstalls, due to ...
- This is a very dangerous situation and the reason i am not too fond od the DB backup/recovery mechanism we have now:
- 03:32 PM Bug #1071: monit process consumes a lot of cpu
- We released a fix in hda-platform 7.1.0 for a bug that caused platform-generated monit conf files to have systemctl w...
- 03:19 PM Bug #1086 (Closed): page does not refresh when changing the locale
- fixed in the amahi 7.1 release and updates.
- 06:42 PM Bug #1086: page does not refresh when changing the locale
- believe to be fixed by commit:7f3b778e13
- 05:27 PM Bug #1086 (Closed): page does not refresh when changing the locale
- to reproduce:
go to Setup > Settings
the page does not refresh to show the new locale.
- 03:18 PM Bug #1067 (Closed): PHP Time Zone Issue
- This is reportedly working (via private email) in the 7.1 iso just released today. Closing.
Unfortunately, there a...
- 08:21 PM Bug #1067 (Feedback): PHP Time Zone Issue
- fixed in amahi 7.1. please test and if it works close it.
- 04:45 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Have built an updated rpm package with ERPXE, possibly as a replacement to netboot. http://erpxe.org/Category:Plugin...
- 02:59 PM Bug #1080 (New): Primary Domain Controller (PDC)
- This feature is missing from Amahi 7. It was located in the Shares, Settings area along with Debug and WIndows 95/98...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1079 (Closed): Workgroup not settable
- The dashboard capability to change the Samba Workgroup is missing. It was previously located under Shares, Settings.
Also available in: Atom