From 01/23/2014 to 02/21/2014
- 12:08 PM Bug #1305 (Assigned): Non Web App Download Location
- 03:48 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- Not a problem.
Thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Thanks for running this one to ground.
- 03:41 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- i see the issue. only themes and apps that have webapps use the source_url and download the data.
the work-around ...
- 07:47 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- Currently the only way for a file to be downloaded and used would be to use amahi-download in the install script. Th...
- 07:46 PM Bug #1305 (Closed): Non Web App Download Location
- Apps created where "Suggested URL name" is blank cannot use the "Source URL" for a tarball or zip file.
- 04:01 PM Bug #1298 (New): BUG: opennic being flaky
- Tested using opennic's swedish dns servers on my hda and it made my web browsing flaky and laggy.
flushed dns on cli...
- 07:19 PM Bug #1293 (Closed): The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- i agree we need to add guidance on this. i will see if i can do it in the next few hours.
thanks for the suggestio...
- 11:07 PM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- It is indeed the case. I dont understand why is amahi creating the network shares here? My movies share (/var/hda/fil...
- 02:48 PM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- check the contents of /var/hda/platform/html/logs/production.log for errors and report here what are the errors.
- 11:37 AM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- After an other short period of time this Error page (http://hda.vbu.hu/tab/debug) crashes as well. If I refresh I jus...
- 11:35 AM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- It is a fresh amahi 7.1 express DVD install. The dasboard works for a while and then crashes: see EM above. It redire...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1293 (Closed): The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
Woopsie. Sorry about that!
It could be due to a bug, or very low me...
- 06:03 AM Bug #801 (Closed): Application Error Rails application failed to start properly
- Sounds like a potentially corrupt install.
Please open a new bug with details. This one is for a completely diffe...
- 10:53 PM Bug #801: Application Error Rails application failed to start properly
- I just installed Amahi 7.1 Express DVD install. Did not mess around any command line stuff on purpose.
- 06:21 PM Bug #1210: plexmediaserver Package
- Yes we are working with the RPM packager now to try and get the dependencies under control. Hoping that once that is...
- 06:13 PM Bug #1210 (Feedback): plexmediaserver Package
- The libraries provided by plexmediaserver are also provided by ffmpeg-libs. Removing plexmediaserver from the repo sh...
- 03:55 PM Bug #1284: Installing docker-io or openstack breaks DNS and DHCP
- After looking at my box some more, I realized that firewalld is not enabled by default on Amahi. Still ensuring it is...
- 03:40 PM Bug #1284: Installing docker-io or openstack breaks DNS and DHCP
- I managed to narrow down the point of failure when installing docker-io.
Docker adding an additional network inter...
- 07:56 PM Bug #1284: Installing docker-io or openstack breaks DNS and DHCP
- Here's a grep of /var/log/messages for "docker". I believe the issue is related to the automatic network bridging and...
- 06:42 PM Bug #1284 (New): Installing docker-io or openstack breaks DNS and DHCP
- Installing the docker-io package or some of the OpenStack packages breaks dnsmasq in Amahi 7, thus rendering Amahi se...
- 11:51 AM Bug #1068 (Closed): Amahi-netboot
- amahi-netboot-0.5-1.noarch.rpm has been pushed to the f19 repo. thanks for the feedback. closing.
- 05:02 PM Bug #1068 (Resolved): Amahi-netboot
- This version works perfectly! I have tested with Clonezilla and no issues. Client boots to menu and apps work as de...
- 10:18 AM Bug #1068 (Feedback): Amahi-netboot
I have install the latest alpha release and I can confirm that is it working on my VM test client from my Amahi ...
- 08:16 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Did a quick install, but not tested yet using a client to boot. All the changes needed are in place.
There is a...
- 07:28 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- new try, removing all the new fancy things in that ERPXE tftp directory ......
- 07:32 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Ok, appears to boot without IP address. In etc/xinetd.d/tftp, the line disable should be changed from yes to no.
- 07:18 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- I am guessing this has changes that were made by damonq possibly. The files are completely different than the previo...
- 07:13 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Sorry, the path has changed from the previous version so that threw me off. There are also additional files in pxeli...
- 06:37 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> Testing now. One suggestion is to remove the PBA lines from /var/lib/tftboot/pxelinux.cfg/defaul...
- 03:13 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Please disregard the directory comments by mattman.
Those are not for Fedora 19. The structure I mentioned is w...
- 03:11 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- I see two things that need changed with the files mentioned above.
One is in /etc/dnsmasq.d/amahi-pxe.conf, the ...
- 03:03 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Sorry, I have tried to update but I still pulling down this version 'amahi-netboot-0.2-1.noarch'
- 03:01 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- After installing, there are no files in /usr/share/amahi-netboot/tftp as per the 'Netboot for Noobs Tutorial 2'.
- 03:00 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- Testing now. One suggestion is to remove the PBA lines from /var/lib/tftboot/pxelinux.cfg/default file.
- 02:51 PM Bug #1068: Amahi-netboot
- ok, created alpha.amahi.org/tmp/amahi-netboot-0.3-1.noarch.rpm
with the suggested changes (why not do a pull request...
Also available in: Atom