From 01/30/2014 to 02/28/2014
- 05:16 PM Bug #1309 (New): local DNS alias is confused with a top level domain
- local alias is confused with a top level domain
example: making a static IP-adress and calling it TV will make all...
- 05:00 PM Bug #1231 (Closed): httpd service stops working
- we released a dep and it can be closed.
- 04:49 PM Bug #1231: httpd service stops working
- I have not done anything to resolve this. I used the workaround as cpg suggested and now it all works, so I'm not sur...
- 01:41 PM Bug #1231: httpd service stops working
- Is this resolved?
- 01:41 PM Bug #1210 (Closed): plexmediaserver Package
- The vendor provided plexmediaserver RPM has been removed from the F19 repo. amahi-plex is a repackaged RPM that corr...
- 04:05 PM Feature #1306 (New): Reminder: Amahi DNS server
- Connecting a new LAN or WLAN device to the amahi network the server sets up the adapters to use the "two" DNS servers...
- 12:08 PM Bug #1305 (Assigned): Non Web App Download Location
- 03:48 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- Not a problem.
Thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Thanks for running this one to ground.
- 03:41 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- i see the issue. only themes and apps that have webapps use the source_url and download the data.
the work-around ...
- 07:47 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- Currently the only way for a file to be downloaded and used would be to use amahi-download in the install script. Th...
- 07:46 PM Bug #1305 (Closed): Non Web App Download Location
- Apps created where "Suggested URL name" is blank cannot use the "Source URL" for a tarball or zip file.
- 04:01 PM Bug #1298 (New): BUG: opennic being flaky
- Tested using opennic's swedish dns servers on my hda and it made my web browsing flaky and laggy.
flushed dns on cli...
- 07:19 PM Bug #1293 (Closed): The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- i agree we need to add guidance on this. i will see if i can do it in the next few hours.
thanks for the suggestio...
- 11:07 PM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- It is indeed the case. I dont understand why is amahi creating the network shares here? My movies share (/var/hda/fil...
- 02:48 PM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- check the contents of /var/hda/platform/html/logs/production.log for errors and report here what are the errors.
- 11:37 AM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- After an other short period of time this Error page (http://hda.vbu.hu/tab/debug) crashes as well. If I refresh I jus...
- 11:35 AM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- It is a fresh amahi 7.1 express DVD install. The dasboard works for a while and then crashes: see EM above. It redire...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1293 (Closed): The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
Woopsie. Sorry about that!
It could be due to a bug, or very low me...
- 06:03 AM Bug #801 (Closed): Application Error Rails application failed to start properly
- Sounds like a potentially corrupt install.
Please open a new bug with details. This one is for a completely diffe...
- 10:53 PM Bug #801: Application Error Rails application failed to start properly
- I just installed Amahi 7.1 Express DVD install. Did not mess around any command line stuff on purpose.
- 06:21 PM Bug #1210: plexmediaserver Package
- Yes we are working with the RPM packager now to try and get the dependencies under control. Hoping that once that is...
- 06:13 PM Bug #1210 (Feedback): plexmediaserver Package
- The libraries provided by plexmediaserver are also provided by ffmpeg-libs. Removing plexmediaserver from the repo sh...
- 03:55 PM Bug #1284: Installing docker-io or openstack breaks DNS and DHCP
- After looking at my box some more, I realized that firewalld is not enabled by default on Amahi. Still ensuring it is...
- 03:40 PM Bug #1284: Installing docker-io or openstack breaks DNS and DHCP
- I managed to narrow down the point of failure when installing docker-io.
Docker adding an additional network inter...
- 07:56 PM Bug #1284: Installing docker-io or openstack breaks DNS and DHCP
- Here's a grep of /var/log/messages for "docker". I believe the issue is related to the automatic network bridging and...
- 06:42 PM Bug #1284 (New): Installing docker-io or openstack breaks DNS and DHCP
- Installing the docker-io package or some of the OpenStack packages breaks dnsmasq in Amahi 7, thus rendering Amahi se...
- 11:51 AM Bug #1068 (Closed): Amahi-netboot
- amahi-netboot-0.5-1.noarch.rpm has been pushed to the f19 repo. thanks for the feedback. closing.
- 05:02 PM Bug #1068 (Resolved): Amahi-netboot
- This version works perfectly! I have tested with Clonezilla and no issues. Client boots to menu and apps work as de...
- 10:18 AM Bug #1068 (Feedback): Amahi-netboot
I have install the latest alpha release and I can confirm that is it working on my VM test client from my Amahi ...
Also available in: Atom