From 02/05/2014 to 03/06/2014
- 11:05 PM Bug #1079: Workgroup not settable
- the issue here is that the existing code does not account for systems without this value in them. this would fix it:
- 05:59 PM Bug #1079: Workgroup not settable
- Added new test RPM after installing mlocate. It is a required dependency.
The WorkGroup setting is absent from th...
- 02:42 PM Bug #1079 (Feedback): Workgroup not settable
- this functionality has been implemented.
please test at alpha.amahi.org/tmp/hda-platform-7.1.7-1.x86_64.rpm
- 05:06 AM Feature #580: New Disk Wizard
- First, great job in the prototype!
Answers to your questions:
* Remember selection is that the settings have to ...
- 12:56 PM Bug #1318 (Closed): Application Error: Rails application failed to start properly
- All of a sudden, when trying to access the dashboard, an error is displayed:
/var/log/httpd/error_log contains the...
- 01:32 AM Bug #1305 (Closed): Non Web App Download Location
- never mind, i tested it and it works well. committed in commit:d7f59ce.
will work towards a release.
- 10:44 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- clarification about "this will work".
did you try it? does it work?
if it does, me probably should do a point r...
- 07:25 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- That will work just fine. I just preferred having a name to use for tar or unzip. Using source-file will keep it si...
- 05:49 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- ok, try it at alpha/tmp/hda-platform-7.1.5-6.x86_64.rpm
the file is downloaded and then symlinked into the app dir...
- 05:06 PM Bug #1305 (Resolved): Non Web App Download Location
- Works perfectly. I would prefer the download be symlinked like it is for web apps. This will at least make it bette...
- 06:38 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- I will test it tonight. I think it should remain in the app dir, same bahavior as web-apps. If we want to remove it...
- 06:27 AM Bug #1305 (Feedback): Non Web App Download Location
- 06:27 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- i believe i have a fix for it patch at http://paste.fedoraproject.org/82188/42398139/ and binary for testing on 64 bi...
- 06:35 PM Bug #1315: httpd breaks after update
- I did not find anything about this issue. However, what I did find out is if you do yum update and install all updat...
- 05:27 PM Bug #1315: httpd breaks after update
- Yea that's what I am thinking too. I will see what I can find out.
- 05:23 PM Bug #1315: httpd breaks after update
- let's see who owns that file:...
- 05:22 PM Bug #1315 (Closed): httpd breaks after update
- There may be an issue with the latest httpd, httpd-tools, and mod_ssl package and Amahi. I installed Webmin, which p...
- 12:34 PM Feature #580: New Disk Wizard
- I have build a prototype for the add-new-disk-wizard plugin,it is based on the details available on this ticket an...
- 07:23 AM Bug #1312 (Closed): Web App Server Field
- The update requires mlocate dependency which is not installed. After adding it, all works perfectly.
- 12:26 AM Bug #1312: Web App Server Field
- i see. this was fixed in https://github.com/amahi/platform/commit/76c5dab4818bab8684c813dece0961d8bcefe462
and it's ...
- 07:31 PM Bug #1312: Web App Server Field
- vncserver@4:vncserver-4.pid generates the The /etc/monit.d/4.conf file.
The file contains:
check process 4 with p...
- 04:20 PM Bug #1312: Web App Server Field
- I agree. I see how the regex is working, but for some reason when I test the install of the app, it ends up /etc/mon...
- 02:06 PM Bug #1312: Web App Server Field
- this is the parsing code:
the pid file...
- 02:05 PM Bug #1312 (Closed): Web App Server Field
- The web app server field does not allow for the at sign @. Dashes (-) seem to be ok, but the app VNC need to use the ...
- 05:16 PM Bug #1309 (New): local DNS alias is confused with a top level domain
- local alias is confused with a top level domain
example: making a static IP-adress and calling it TV will make all...
- 05:00 PM Bug #1231 (Closed): httpd service stops working
- we released a dep and it can be closed.
- 04:49 PM Bug #1231: httpd service stops working
- I have not done anything to resolve this. I used the workaround as cpg suggested and now it all works, so I'm not sur...
- 01:41 PM Bug #1231: httpd service stops working
- Is this resolved?
- 01:41 PM Bug #1210 (Closed): plexmediaserver Package
- The vendor provided plexmediaserver RPM has been removed from the F19 repo. amahi-plex is a repackaged RPM that corr...
- 04:05 PM Feature #1306 (New): Reminder: Amahi DNS server
- Connecting a new LAN or WLAN device to the amahi network the server sets up the adapters to use the "two" DNS servers...
- 12:08 PM Bug #1305 (Assigned): Non Web App Download Location
- 03:48 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- Not a problem.
Thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Thanks for running this one to ground.
- 03:41 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- i see the issue. only themes and apps that have webapps use the source_url and download the data.
the work-around ...
- 07:47 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- Currently the only way for a file to be downloaded and used would be to use amahi-download in the install script. Th...
- 07:46 PM Bug #1305 (Closed): Non Web App Download Location
- Apps created where "Suggested URL name" is blank cannot use the "Source URL" for a tarball or zip file.
- 04:01 PM Bug #1298 (New): BUG: opennic being flaky
- Tested using opennic's swedish dns servers on my hda and it made my web browsing flaky and laggy.
flushed dns on cli...
- 07:19 PM Bug #1293 (Closed): The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- i agree we need to add guidance on this. i will see if i can do it in the next few hours.
thanks for the suggestio...
- 11:07 PM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- It is indeed the case. I dont understand why is amahi creating the network shares here? My movies share (/var/hda/fil...
- 02:48 PM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- check the contents of /var/hda/platform/html/logs/production.log for errors and report here what are the errors.
- 11:37 AM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- After an other short period of time this Error page (http://hda.vbu.hu/tab/debug) crashes as well. If I refresh I jus...
- 11:35 AM Bug #1293: The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- It is a fresh amahi 7.1 express DVD install. The dasboard works for a while and then crashes: see EM above. It redire...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1293 (Closed): The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
- The Dashboard has encountered an exception!
Woopsie. Sorry about that!
It could be due to a bug, or very low me...
- 06:03 AM Bug #801 (Closed): Application Error Rails application failed to start properly
- Sounds like a potentially corrupt install.
Please open a new bug with details. This one is for a completely diffe...
- 10:53 PM Bug #801: Application Error Rails application failed to start properly
- I just installed Amahi 7.1 Express DVD install. Did not mess around any command line stuff on purpose.
Also available in: Atom