From 02/15/2014 to 03/16/2014
- 08:43 AM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- Everything appears to be working as designed. I did notice one potential issue.
User password is limited to 13 ch...
- 03:21 AM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- another pre-release with some cleanups (and other unrelated improvements)...
- 07:37 AM Bug #1079: Workgroup not settable
We are about to release an update to Amahi 7 that corrects this issue. One patches are done for new releas...
- 03:18 AM Bug #1079: Workgroup not settable
- why is this closed? Its still not settable in my dashbnoard
- 09:32 PM Bug #1079 (Closed): Workgroup not settable
- 09:36 PM Feature #614 (Closed): dnsmasq support in hda-ctl
- 09:07 PM Bug #1153: Dashboard Home Page Icon Display
- Will try to provide a scenario of apps to install to reproduce. This is a cosmetic problem and doesn't affect functi...
- 06:03 PM Bug #1231 (Closed): httpd service stops working
- I just came back and the dashboard and AjaxPlorer work. Seems like I just needed to wait long enough to start them. I...
- 12:36 PM Bug #1231: httpd service stops working
- "systemctl restart httpd" fixed hda.vbu.hu
but after a restart the issue is similar: hda.hbu.hu and http://ajaxplore...
- 12:16 PM Bug #1231: httpd service stops working
- This says nothing about what is a possible error happening:...
- 11:46 AM Bug #1231 (Assigned): httpd service stops working
- Exactelly the same happened to me today. Express install. Everything was working fine for weeks. Plex, Transmission O...
- 02:18 PM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- Ok, apps appear to be installing and uninstalling fine. I created a new user. Then tried to edit the name and it wo...
- 02:13 PM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- While installing and uninstalling apps I am periodiacally seeing this message in /var/log/amahi-app-installer.log:
- 02:01 PM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- Testing new release now. I like the change to the users and workgroup settings screen. Should there be a message tha...
- 07:10 AM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- updated for all fixes suggested except the extra no/ok box next to extras:...
- 06:57 PM Bug #1321 (Feedback): ready for 7.2 point release
- 06:55 PM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- Tested pretty much everything listed in the bug. I experienced no problems.
- 06:53 PM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- The Workgroup settings works the same as the user edit screen. There is a change button and when selected, it says t...
- 06:48 PM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- The shares show next to Extra parameters a drop down that says no by default. It does not matter what you change it ...
- 06:45 PM Bug #1321: ready for 7.2 point release
- Starting to test now.
One thing I noticed with the user screen is when you edit the name, it shows a box for edi...
- 06:36 PM Bug #1321 (Closed): ready for 7.2 point release
- this is for tracking testing of a release candidate. here is the 64-bit only package:
rpm -Uvh alpha.amahi.org...
- 12:01 AM Bug #1184 (Closed): extra parameters add ^M chars at the end of the lines
- fixed by commit:6d07bfb
- 12:10 AM Bug #1079: Workgroup not settable
- looking at the SMB/CIFS specs, it looks like the workgroup should conservatively be at most 15 chars, matching this r...
- 11:05 PM Bug #1079: Workgroup not settable
- the issue here is that the existing code does not account for systems without this value in them. this would fix it:
- 05:59 PM Bug #1079: Workgroup not settable
- Added new test RPM after installing mlocate. It is a required dependency.
The WorkGroup setting is absent from th...
- 02:42 PM Bug #1079 (Feedback): Workgroup not settable
- this functionality has been implemented.
please test at alpha.amahi.org/tmp/hda-platform-7.1.7-1.x86_64.rpm
- 05:06 AM Feature #580: New Disk Wizard
- First, great job in the prototype!
Answers to your questions:
* Remember selection is that the settings have to ...
- 12:56 PM Bug #1318 (Closed): Application Error: Rails application failed to start properly
- All of a sudden, when trying to access the dashboard, an error is displayed:
/var/log/httpd/error_log contains the...
- 01:32 AM Bug #1305 (Closed): Non Web App Download Location
- never mind, i tested it and it works well. committed in commit:d7f59ce.
will work towards a release.
- 10:44 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- clarification about "this will work".
did you try it? does it work?
if it does, me probably should do a point r...
- 07:25 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- That will work just fine. I just preferred having a name to use for tar or unzip. Using source-file will keep it si...
- 05:49 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- ok, try it at alpha/tmp/hda-platform-7.1.5-6.x86_64.rpm
the file is downloaded and then symlinked into the app dir...
- 05:06 PM Bug #1305 (Resolved): Non Web App Download Location
- Works perfectly. I would prefer the download be symlinked like it is for web apps. This will at least make it bette...
- 06:38 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- I will test it tonight. I think it should remain in the app dir, same bahavior as web-apps. If we want to remove it...
- 06:27 AM Bug #1305 (Feedback): Non Web App Download Location
- 06:27 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- i believe i have a fix for it patch at http://paste.fedoraproject.org/82188/42398139/ and binary for testing on 64 bi...
- 06:35 PM Bug #1315: httpd breaks after update
- I did not find anything about this issue. However, what I did find out is if you do yum update and install all updat...
- 05:27 PM Bug #1315: httpd breaks after update
- Yea that's what I am thinking too. I will see what I can find out.
- 05:23 PM Bug #1315: httpd breaks after update
- let's see who owns that file:...
- 05:22 PM Bug #1315 (Closed): httpd breaks after update
- There may be an issue with the latest httpd, httpd-tools, and mod_ssl package and Amahi. I installed Webmin, which p...
- 12:34 PM Feature #580: New Disk Wizard
- I have build a prototype for the add-new-disk-wizard plugin,it is based on the details available on this ticket an...
- 07:23 AM Bug #1312 (Closed): Web App Server Field
- The update requires mlocate dependency which is not installed. After adding it, all works perfectly.
- 12:26 AM Bug #1312: Web App Server Field
- i see. this was fixed in https://github.com/amahi/platform/commit/76c5dab4818bab8684c813dece0961d8bcefe462
and it's ...
- 07:31 PM Bug #1312: Web App Server Field
- vncserver@4:vncserver-4.pid generates the The /etc/monit.d/4.conf file.
The file contains:
check process 4 with p...
- 04:20 PM Bug #1312: Web App Server Field
- I agree. I see how the regex is working, but for some reason when I test the install of the app, it ends up /etc/mon...
- 02:06 PM Bug #1312: Web App Server Field
- this is the parsing code:
the pid file...
- 02:05 PM Bug #1312 (Closed): Web App Server Field
- The web app server field does not allow for the at sign @. Dashes (-) seem to be ok, but the app VNC need to use the ...
- 05:16 PM Bug #1309 (New): local DNS alias is confused with a top level domain
- local alias is confused with a top level domain
example: making a static IP-adress and calling it TV will make all...
- 05:00 PM Bug #1231 (Closed): httpd service stops working
- we released a dep and it can be closed.
- 04:49 PM Bug #1231: httpd service stops working
- I have not done anything to resolve this. I used the workaround as cpg suggested and now it all works, so I'm not sur...
- 01:41 PM Bug #1231: httpd service stops working
- Is this resolved?
- 01:41 PM Bug #1210 (Closed): plexmediaserver Package
- The vendor provided plexmediaserver RPM has been removed from the F19 repo. amahi-plex is a repackaged RPM that corr...
- 04:05 PM Feature #1306 (New): Reminder: Amahi DNS server
- Connecting a new LAN or WLAN device to the amahi network the server sets up the adapters to use the "two" DNS servers...
- 12:08 PM Bug #1305 (Assigned): Non Web App Download Location
- 03:48 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- Not a problem.
Thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Thanks for running this one to ground.
- 03:41 AM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- i see the issue. only themes and apps that have webapps use the source_url and download the data.
the work-around ...
- 07:47 PM Bug #1305: Non Web App Download Location
- Currently the only way for a file to be downloaded and used would be to use amahi-download in the install script. Th...
- 07:46 PM Bug #1305 (Closed): Non Web App Download Location
- Apps created where "Suggested URL name" is blank cannot use the "Source URL" for a tarball or zip file.
Also available in: Atom