From 05/15/2015 to 06/13/2015
- 02:47 PM Feature #1721: Using wildcard DNS aliases (useful for two HDAs on the same network)
- I have just install one more server for testing this will be my third server, the only problem I have now that I am u...
- 03:20 PM Feature #1721 (Assigned): Using wildcard DNS aliases (useful for two HDAs on the same network)
- To be clear, the IP is pointing to the IP of the second HDA.
We just need to allow aliases. We have to do this car...
- 02:49 PM Feature #1721 (Closed): Using wildcard DNS aliases (useful for two HDAs on the same network)
I have two severs on my network one is my live server and the other is my test server this is vm
but I have us...
- 01:49 PM amahi 8 platform Feature #1696 (Feedback): Customize DHCP Lease Range
- Means in the dahsboard UI (or a plugin) that would allow users to change the DHCP IP address range. For example, if ...
- 10:00 AM Bug #1662: Amahi 7 to Amahi 8 update issues
- BTW, the following packages may need to be updated for Fedora 21:...
- 09:22 AM Bug #1662: Amahi 7 to Amahi 8 update issues
- I followed the same process. The upgrade appears to be working correctly.
Updated the wiki with the additional guid...
- 07:18 PM Bug #1662: Amahi 7 to Amahi 8 update issues
- Here is my experience:
1. Install amahi 7.1 using express cd in a vbox using bridged network
2. disable dhcp server...
Also available in: Atom