From 10/15/2015 to 11/13/2015
- 02:01 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1845: Fedora 23 report
- There is a fix for hda-install that will be pushed out soon.
however after using F23 for a few days, i notice the ...
- 12:07 PM Bug #1874: Amahi 8 Advanced Settings will NOT enable
- Did you try clearing the browser cache? What browser are you using? Did you try a different browser?
- 06:13 AM Bug #1874 (Closed): Amahi 8 Advanced Settings will NOT enable
- After a NEW install of FS21 and Amahi 8, then working through issues with DiskWizard, I'm trying to setup Greyhole to...
- 05:57 AM disk wizard plugin Bug #1607: Partitioning Error via DiskWizard
- I apologize for getting back to you so late. I recently upgraded (completely rebuilt my HDA) to Fedora Server 21 and ...
- 05:54 PM Bug #1872 (Closed): Can't access /hda anymore
- Glad you got it resolved. Always a good idea to not deviate from the Amahi applications whenever possible.
- 05:50 PM Bug #1872: Can't access /hda anymore
- OK, I got it figured out.
Somehow I ended up partially installing a standalone version of OpenVPN, and that corrup...
- 07:55 AM Bug #1872: Can't access /hda anymore
- Can you access http://hda local in your network? From VPN, you may need to access http://hda.domain.com replacing do...
- 07:23 AM Bug #1872: Can't access /hda anymore
- I am unable to access that section of the site. And as of today, my control panel is saying my server is "stopped". E...
- 06:24 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1845: Fedora 23 report
- Performed an install from scratch of F23 using CD with minimal install option. Did not set root password, but made u...
- 01:16 PM Bug #1872 (Feedback): Can't access /hda anymore
- What do you mean by accessing /hda?
To access the dashboard from a web browser, it's http://hda/ and for shares in...
- 10:42 AM Bug #1872: Can't access /hda anymore
- Some other notes.
My PHPBB test forum and PHPMYADMIN both work, I just updated the server (thought I had done it y...
- 09:10 AM Bug #1872 (Closed): Can't access /hda anymore
- Yesterday I had a clean install of Amahi 8, could access my HDA and had started working on a VPN to access outside of...
- 10:16 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1845: Fedora 23 report
- ok, i left the system to its own devices at that point. i deliberately not accessed the console.
after a while (20...
- 05:41 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1845: Fedora 23 report
- After updating the f23 repo with fresh builds of hda-ctl and hda-platform, i'm attempting to upgrade my F21 HDA to F2...
- 02:01 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1863: Disk Wizard using mount points more than once
- hmm. i thought the disk wizard mounted to ...../drive1 then drive2, etc.
we will investigate.
- 12:44 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1863 (Assigned): Disk Wizard using mount points more than once
- 11:03 AM disk wizard plugin Bug #1863 (Closed): Disk Wizard using mount points more than once
- I recently upgraded from Amahi 7 with a new fresh install of Amahi 8. The initial install was completed with just th...
- 02:48 PM amahi 8 platform Bug #1862: HDA Static IP
- Possibly. Provided guidance to user to see if it helps. He installed Fedora Workstation based on the unsupported in...
- 01:56 PM amahi 8 platform Bug #1862: HDA Static IP
- sounds like "this issue?":https://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Dnsmasq_troubleshooting
- 01:16 PM amahi 8 platform Bug #1862 (New): HDA Static IP
- It appears that the unsupported releases which install Gnome or some type of Desktop do not correctly assign the stat...
- 02:04 PM Feature #1859: Simple setup for remote access of Web Apps
Functionality like the Amahi Web Apps Proxy app.
- 01:54 PM Feature #1859: Simple setup for remote access of Web Apps
- Can you be more specific?
With webapps it's trivial to add a ServerAlias to a webapp.
Then it's a matter of for...
- 01:20 PM Feature #1859 (New): Simple setup for remote access of Web Apps
- How about simpler remote access setup for apps. Many users struggle with this and it often requires our assistance. ...
Also available in: Atom