From 12/09/2015 to 01/07/2016
- 12:27 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1901 (Resolved): UUID / Partition Confusion with disk wizard drives
- Solved with help of cpg discovering some core files were missing in greyhole and getting that reinstalled properly.
- 07:32 AM Bug #1902: disk_wizards
- I have two drives and they both error in the same way, after mounting them manually it kept giving me a device in /de...
- 05:36 AM Bug #1902 (Closed): disk_wizards
- Thanks for sharing the finding. Where was it marked like that? BIOS?
- 02:41 AM Bug #1902: disk_wizards
- I have discovered that the drive I was trying to add was marked as a raid drive, once I removed the raid part I could...
- 02:37 AM Bug #1903: Disk Wizard add new disk error
- please find sysinfo from my system.
One thing I did come across...
- 01:42 PM Bug #1903 (Feedback): Disk Wizard add new disk error
- Can you please add an ...
- 12:27 PM Bug #1903 (Feedback): Disk Wizard add new disk error
- Using Disk wizard to add a 500GB disk with no partitions added, I get this error.
#<RuntimeError: Unable to find p...
- 12:16 PM Bug #1902 (Closed): disk_wizards
- After trying to add a 500gb SATA HDD I getting this error on selecting format disk, if I select entire disk there is ...
- 01:57 AM disk wizard plugin Bug #1901 (Feedback): UUID / Partition Confusion with disk wizard drives
- Thanks for the detailed report and for access to your system.
I was able to do mount the missing drive and greyhol...
- 03:47 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1901: UUID / Partition Confusion with disk wizard drives
- Screenshot url seems not to have pasted: https://milkandmud.s3.amazonaws.com/2016-01-03_15-20-11.png
- 03:46 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1901 (Resolved): UUID / Partition Confusion with disk wizard drives
- Greyhole server will not run due to drives not mounted properly. Appears to be UUID / partition confusion problem, p...
- 08:30 PM Bug #1900: Add Common PHP Extensions
- To clarify, add them as part of the Amahi 9 install. This will shorten install time with apps and provide for better...
- 08:29 PM Bug #1900 (Closed): Add Common PHP Extensions
- Recommend we add some of the common PHP extensions that most apps use. For example, php-gd, php-xml, etc.
- 12:37 AM Feature #1898 (New): Capability to rename server (Samba) to something other than \\HDA
- Please can we have the option to name the server as something of our own choosing rather than hda. This was previousl...
- 09:24 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1896 (Assigned): DNS bug block website plex.tv if Fixed IP host name is "TV" Reproducable wi...
- My HDA began blocking the website plex.tv when I set a fixed IP for my tv and gave it a name of "TV." This broke all ...
- 03:10 PM Bug #1894 (New): disk stats has a missing translation string
- disk stats needs some string or has a typo.
the user was using the vertical theme -- not sure if that is a require...
- 09:41 PM Bug #1892: RPM Fusion does not seem to be ready for f23 yet
- perfect. nice to know the packages are trickling in!
- 06:34 PM Bug #1892 (Feedback): RPM Fusion does not seem to be ready for f23 yet
I did a test and although *HandBrake-cli* is not there, I did find *unrar*. It may be that the repository...
- 03:03 AM Bug #1892 (Feedback): RPM Fusion does not seem to be ready for f23 yet
- the PRM Fusion repos do not seem to be ready for F23 yet, for instance, I cannot seem to find HandBrake-cli.
i am ...
- 02:30 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1845 (Feedback): Fedora 23 report
- Did a test install and all went well. Once Amahi was installed following wiki guidance, it assigned the static IP ad...
- 03:29 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1845: Fedora 23 report
- as a CYA option, i added an alternative way to configure the network via the nmcli command to control NetworkManager....
- 09:28 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1845: Fedora 23 report
- i am testing a fresh install and i found one issue: hda-ctl needs to stop quicker, rather than wait until it's new wa...
- 08:57 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1845: Fedora 23 report
- we have pulled two updates to the f23 repo:
# make rolekit disabled, which was forcing the firewall enabled
# a d...
Also available in: Atom