From 12/30/2015 to 01/28/2016
- 06:50 PM Bug #1919: github failing donwloads badly! WTF?!?!
- ok, github is aware and they are working on it.
problem is ...
- 06:41 PM Bug #1919 (Closed): github failing donwloads badly! WTF?!?!
- in a user system:
in my own ownload:...
- 02:18 PM Bug #1918 (Assigned): App Install Failure
- Can we add a wiki link to the message when an app install fails?
The message we have now is good and provides supp...
- 01:51 PM Bug #1917 (Assigned): Disk Wizard Mount Location
- I think this applies to the platform first and foremost. Then to the DW and then to the guidance.
It may make thin...
- 01:47 PM Bug #1917 (Assigned): Disk Wizard Mount Location
- Recommend we transition the mount points from */var/hda/files/drives* to */var/hda/drives*. The path already exists ...
- 06:35 AM Amahi 9 Bug #1845: Fedora 23 report
- Did an upgrade from Amahi 8 to Amahi 9 this time with apps installed. They were as follows: Disk Wizard, Disk Stats...
- 07:37 PM Amahi 9 Bug #1845: Fedora 23 report
- Performed an upgrade from Amahi 8 to Amahi 9. There were no apps or Greyhole installed.
All went well and no issu...
- 12:05 AM amahi 8 platform Bug #1906 (Closed): Samba Server stopped state
- 04:42 AM amahi 8 platform Bug #1906: Samba Server stopped state
- yum reinstall libwbclient
Samba server starts and clients can "see" HDA.
- 05:56 PM amahi 8 platform Bug #1906: Samba Server stopped state
- 05:22 PM amahi 8 platform Bug #1906: Samba Server stopped state
see screen shots. No computer/tablet/etc can "see" shared folders. Of note, share folder TV Shows will not disp...
- 04:09 AM amahi 8 platform Bug #1906 (Assigned): Samba Server stopped state
- is it actually stopped?...
- 03:52 AM amahi 8 platform Bug #1906 (Closed): Samba Server stopped state
- 12:27 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1901 (Resolved): UUID / Partition Confusion with disk wizard drives
- Solved with help of cpg discovering some core files were missing in greyhole and getting that reinstalled properly.
- 07:32 AM Bug #1902: disk_wizards
- I have two drives and they both error in the same way, after mounting them manually it kept giving me a device in /de...
- 05:36 AM Bug #1902 (Closed): disk_wizards
- Thanks for sharing the finding. Where was it marked like that? BIOS?
- 02:41 AM Bug #1902: disk_wizards
- I have discovered that the drive I was trying to add was marked as a raid drive, once I removed the raid part I could...
- 02:37 AM Bug #1903: Disk Wizard add new disk error
- please find sysinfo from my system.
One thing I did come across...
- 01:42 PM Bug #1903 (Feedback): Disk Wizard add new disk error
- Can you please add an ...
- 12:27 PM Bug #1903 (Feedback): Disk Wizard add new disk error
- Using Disk wizard to add a 500GB disk with no partitions added, I get this error.
#<RuntimeError: Unable to find p...
- 12:16 PM Bug #1902 (Closed): disk_wizards
- After trying to add a 500gb SATA HDD I getting this error on selecting format disk, if I select entire disk there is ...
- 01:57 AM disk wizard plugin Bug #1901 (Feedback): UUID / Partition Confusion with disk wizard drives
- Thanks for the detailed report and for access to your system.
I was able to do mount the missing drive and greyhol...
- 03:47 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1901: UUID / Partition Confusion with disk wizard drives
- Screenshot url seems not to have pasted: https://milkandmud.s3.amazonaws.com/2016-01-03_15-20-11.png
- 03:46 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1901 (Resolved): UUID / Partition Confusion with disk wizard drives
- Greyhole server will not run due to drives not mounted properly. Appears to be UUID / partition confusion problem, p...
- 08:30 PM Bug #1900: Add Common PHP Extensions
- To clarify, add them as part of the Amahi 9 install. This will shorten install time with apps and provide for better...
- 08:29 PM Bug #1900 (Closed): Add Common PHP Extensions
- Recommend we add some of the common PHP extensions that most apps use. For example, php-gd, php-xml, etc.
- 12:37 AM Feature #1898 (New): Capability to rename server (Samba) to something other than \\HDA
- Please can we have the option to name the server as something of our own choosing rather than hda. This was previousl...
Also available in: Atom