From 09/13/2017 to 10/12/2017
- 01:30 PM Feature #2288 (New): Ability to specify NIC to use during HDA setup routine
- It would be nice to be able to specify the NIC Amahi should use during the HDA setup routine. For advanced use cases...
- 10:48 AM Bug #2287 (Assigned): Amahi 11 test install on Fedora 27
- Ok set it to use the f26 repo. First attempt to install Amahi 11 resulted in an error.
First I did as root user:
- 05:25 PM Bug #2285 (New): Dashboard Gateway Doesn't Change HDA Network Settings
- If an HDA is installed with a gateway of x.x.x.1, the _/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ens18_ lists it as:
- 07:10 AM Bug #2283 (New): DNS issue
- Despite network tests showing correct setup and behavior, selecting apps on dashboard or typing amahi.net in browser ...
- 05:39 PM Bug #1608: the dashboard should show a warning when being accessed as an IP address
- The current method implemented in Amahi 11 does not work as intended.
I am not using Amahi for DNS or DHCP server ...
Also available in: Atom