From 07/21/2019 to 08/19/2019
- 07:27 PM Bug #2407 (Closed): DNS alias http://hda not working, loads page: "The Dashboard has encountered ...
- The Dashboard can be accessed using the HDA server's IP address. The DNS Provider is set to OpenDNS. DHCP is working ...
- 12:20 AM Bug #2372 (Closed): amahi 11 on share unable to tick the tags
- this was fixed a while ago thanks
- 12:19 AM Feature #1939 (Closed): Multiple install of web apps
- I don't think this Feature is needed anymore but maybe able to do it with docker
- 12:17 AM disk wizard plugin Bug #1643 (Closed): disk wizard issues
- this was fixed just closing old log
- 12:54 PM Bug #2406: WebApps plugin issue with buttons appearance
- @cpg I have solved this issue in this pull request: https://github.com/amahi/web-apps/pull/1
- 12:53 PM Bug #2406: WebApps plugin issue with buttons appearance
- The above log error occurs when webapp url is entered without /var/html path. But i think this problem will not be ra...
- 11:03 AM Bug #2406: WebApps plugin issue with buttons appearance
- Error log for this bug....
- 10:14 AM Bug #2406 (New): WebApps plugin issue with buttons appearance
- 1. On pressing create button for creating a new webapp, webapp got created but the loading stays forever.
2. Also, ...
- 02:39 AM disk wizard plugin Bug #2395: Disk Wizard Error
- I have noticed that I do not see one my drive
Model Device Temperature (C)
- 02:12 AM disk wizard plugin Bug #2395: Disk Wizard Error
- I have just tested disk wizard and it worked great just formatted three disks and mounted them all, excellent work an...
- 03:32 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #2395: Disk Wizard Error
- I have just tested the new version of Disk Wizard V0.11 but got an error message oh snap! you got an error
- 12:50 AM Bug #2384: IP address for HDA keeps jumping - new install Amahi 11
- Well, my system has run consistently without problem since the solution I posted above. I don't know if it applies to...
- 03:39 PM Bug #2384: IP address for HDA keeps jumping - new install Amahi 11
- I am having the same issue.
Seems this is something to do with how Fedora 27 does networking. NetworkManager and ...
Also available in: Atom