From 10/09/2021 to 11/07/2021
- 09:03 AM Bug #2464 (Assigned): building rpms fails with f35
- At least one rpm seems to fail to build with this warning below (followed by, later, many errors).
We may need to ...
- 01:51 AM Bug #2461 (Closed): Wrong Version RPM Fusion Free & NonFree
- updated in the f35 repo and pushed out.
- 07:20 PM Bug #2461 (Assigned): Wrong Version RPM Fusion Free & NonFree
- These will need to be updated for Fedora 35.
- 07:23 PM Bug #2424: Amahi 12 Testing
- Testing has switched from Fedora 34 to Fedora 35. Very similar issues so far.
- 07:22 PM Bug #2458: Amahi 12 with fedora 35 and platform 11.9
- Changed Subject to Fedora 35. Should be similar issues and the log warning is still present.
Also available in: Atom