From 05/22/2009 to 06/20/2009
- 01:10 PM Bug #243 (Closed): AjaXplorer error - must set correct charset encoding
- I have installed the AjaXplorer on my fedora 10 and Amahi system, however it displays this message:
- 04:33 PM new apps Feature #240 (Closed): Testing of updates for previous apps.
- If we implement the "Upgrade" feature of each app when there is a software update from the creator, it will need to b...
- 12:27 PM Bug #238: coolsmile
- os: F10
Java: assumed so, at bottom left text said "applet started"
java is installed and up to date
- 11:44 AM Bug #238: coolsmile
- what OS client does this happen in?
what browser does this happen in?
does this app require java?
if so, does the b...
- 11:37 AM Bug #238 (Closed): coolsmile
- App will start but then goes to a blue screen with nothing on it. I can see the layout for a few seconds before it go...
- 11:17 AM Bug #237: egroupware
- Was able to finally get it working after un-installing and reinstalling a couple of time
- 02:52 PM Bug #237 (Closed): egroupware
- Installed repository, installed app. when clicked to start up, firefox could not find the address and the server was ...
- 02:20 PM new apps Bug #236 (New): iHama Candy PBA Page
- Most of the text on the page is not visible, and the diagram of backups is kindof hard to read.
- 02:05 PM Bug #235 (Closed): Badger
- The password "badger" as stated in the HDA dashboard does not work. Used "admin" as a password and I was able to logon
- 07:25 PM new apps Bug #218 (Assigned): avast! Antivirus
- When attempting to install avast (http://download626.avast.com/files/linux/avast4workstation-1.3.0-1.i586.rpm) by han...
- 01:08 PM new apps Bug #223 (Closed): Phplist DB error 1146
- My fault for not following directions :)
- 07:33 PM new apps Bug #223: Phplist DB error 1146
- In the special instructions it tells you to visit a URL that will setup the DB for you. You need to visit that URL fi...
- 02:39 PM amahitunes Bug #234 (Resolved): Amahi Directories default to 500 permissions, not 775
- Closed, user error. 500 was owner, not permissions
- 02:19 PM amahitunes Bug #234 (Closed): Amahi Directories default to 500 permissions, not 775
- A new installation of Amahi with Fedora 10 has the permissions of the var/hda/files subdirectories as 500 instead of ...
- 04:28 PM new apps Bug #233 (Closed): Subsonic browser error after fresh install
- Uninstalled/Reinstalled Subsonic but when "http://subsonic" is typed in browser am getting the following file directo...
- 05:27 PM Feature #232 (New): Update App Option
- Currently, the only way to update an app is to uninstall and then reinstall.
What about a button that shows up whe...
- 05:25 PM Feature #231 (New): Transmission Version
- Using version 1.51.
New version 1.61+
- 04:45 PM new apps Bug #230 (Closed): PBA Database install error
- Installing amahi-pba-1.0-1.noarch
DBI connect('database=demo_development;host=localhost','root',...) failed: Can't c...
- 04:41 PM Bug #229 (Closed): Transmission Inspector - Activity
- If there is not enough torrents for the page to scroll, the right side Inspector/Activity panel does not show the ent...
- 04:36 PM Bug #207 (Closed): Transmission
- 04:31 PM new apps Bug #228 (New): iHama Candy Shares Bug
- Text shown when creating a share are not visible.
- 09:24 PM Bug #226 (Closed): Ajaxterm (Access denied)
- When trying to use the paste function, a message is displayed saying "access denied." The more info link directs to ...
- 05:52 PM new apps Bug #221: Subsonic
- rampage355 wrote:
> cleared cache, installed subsonic, not installing correctly.
Bigfoot65 has similar issue...in...
- 01:16 PM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- Also get the same thing on a fresh install.
Fedora 10 on i686.
- 11:48 AM new apps Bug #222 (Closed): Sabnzbd 503 Error
- When install Sabnzbd it gives off a 503 Error, even on a fresh install of f9 and hda
- 01:15 PM new apps Bug #219 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color
- 12:06 PM new apps Bug #219: iHama Candy theme text color
- Fix is to edit the theme:
correcting the definition
- 11:36 AM new apps Bug #219 (New): iHama Candy theme text color
- 07:30 AM new apps Bug #219 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color
- Had to uninstall and reinstall. Back to normal.
- 07:23 AM new apps Bug #219 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color
- Text for news on home page (http://hda) is not visible..
- 12:04 PM new apps Bug #223 (Closed): Phplist DB error 1146
- Installed with no errors, but looks like a DB issue.
- 11:19 AM new apps Bug #220 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color in Apps page
- 07:49 AM new apps Bug #220: iHama Candy theme text color in Apps page
- Text not visible in app description in http://hda
- 07:34 AM new apps Bug #220 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color in Apps page
- Text in apps section of this theme are nearly unreadable.
- 10:50 AM new apps Bug #218: avast! Antivirus
- check immediately after this in the app install log
- 06:41 AM new apps Bug #218 (Closed): avast! Antivirus
- Problem with log saying the app has been installed, but is nowhere to be found on the users machine. This bug has onl...
- 08:28 AM new apps Bug #221 (Closed): Subsonic
- cleared cache, installed subsonic, not installing correctly.
- 06:43 AM Bug #216 (Rejected): avast! home edition installation problem - f10
- New bug http://bugs.amahi.org/issues/show/218
- 04:56 PM Bug #216 (Rejected): avast! home edition installation problem - f10
- I just tried installing the avast! home edition app that's in testing on my f10 hda and get no menu options appearing...
- 06:00 AM new apps Bug #215 (Resolved): vnstat documentation
- 10:05 PM new apps Bug #215: vnstat documentation
- The reason the command has to be run twice is in the comments of the script.
The first time the command is ran it cr...
- 08:02 PM new apps Bug #215: vnstat documentation
- The question is, why is the script:
vnstat -i eth0 -u
Run twice in the scripts.
- 08:00 PM new apps Bug #215 (Closed): vnstat documentation
- These are the lines as per WIKI
Creates the /var/lib/vnstat/eth0 file with root:root:
vnstat -i eth0 -u
- 07:32 PM Bug #190: Gallery 2 - Install bug
- I think this was due to cpg modifing the apps available and installed pages. Don't see this issue happening.
- 07:20 PM Bug #190: Gallery 2 - Install bug
- this happens in some apps. in particular in the legacy apps (slideshow, weightwatcher, pba, etc).
never seen it in...
Also available in: Atom