From 08/16/2009 to 09/14/2009
- 01:35 PM Bug #301 (Closed): Editing a webapps name is broken
- When you change a webapps name it updates the config in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ but not in /var/named/dynamic/hda-n2a.conf...
- 01:32 PM Feature #300 (New): Allow adding secondary dns names to apps
- It would be nice to be able to add alias's to an apps dns name.
For example: add an http://ssh.home.local alias to h...
- 01:28 PM Bug #299 (Closed): change hostnames to long domains in webapps tab
The links to apps are still in the hostname format on this page -> http://hda/setup?sub=2&tab=apps
They should be ...
- 02:20 PM Bug #229: Transmission Inspector - Activity
- I said this needed to happen but nothing ever happened. Weve needed to update it for a wile.
- 02:18 PM Bug #229: Transmission Inspector - Activity
- This issue has been fixed in newer versions of transmission. when the transmission package gets updated this will not...
- 12:15 AM Feature #260: Get application version from file.
- As far as having a way to get the version info, since the app packager fills that in for each app, couldn't the insta...
- 02:17 PM new apps Bug #293 (Closed): WebChess "Your Links" link in upper right
- Clicking on the "Your Links" in the upper right of Webchess gives a 404 "File Not Found" error. Not a huge deal, but ...
- 12:14 PM new apps Bug #290: phpMan install?
- All it says is this:...
- 01:27 PM new apps Bug #290: phpMan install?
- check the /var/log/amahi-app-installer.log
- 01:22 PM new apps Bug #290: phpMan install?
- Strange..... when I reinstall the package, it works fine.
- 12:51 PM new apps Bug #290 (Closed): phpMan install?
- After installing the phpMan app, I get the Apache test page. When I open the /var/hda/web-apps/phpman/html directory,...
- 01:32 PM new apps Feature #269: Package Suggestion: Scanner Server
- I've got a package for this in alpha. The big hangup is permissions on the scanner in Redhat - they don't have the ud...
- 02:01 PM Bug #286 (Closed): clipperz permission issues during install
- fixed by bigfoot65
- 12:25 PM Bug #286 (Closed): clipperz permission issues during install
- here is what i see:
======= app install begin @ Thu Aug 27 19:22:26 -0700 2009 ==========
- 12:46 PM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- doing a recursive chmod on on the log folder in that dir fixed the issue. sabmzbd loads now
- 12:43 PM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- -rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 0 2009-02-24 16:01 sabnzbd.error.log
-rw------- 1 root root 4489096 2009-08-28 ...
- 12:29 PM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- look in
- 11:32 AM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- 10:49 AM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- Starting sabnzbd: Error:
Can't write to logfile
- 08:29 AM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- this means the the server is not running.
the httpd is trying to forward thigns appropriately, but the server is n...
- 08:15 AM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- It think this issues is not related to the app itself but amahi I am getting the same error on subsonic now but with ...
- 11:27 AM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- access logs giving me
10.8.0.6 - - [27/Aug/2009:13:17:26 -0500] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 503 405 "http://hda/setup?tab=app...
- 11:15 AM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- From f9 to f10 getting the same error
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to servi...
- 06:12 AM Bug #283 (Closed): VPN on Mac
- I'm connecting to my HDA via a remote Intel Mac and am having some strange issues. It appears that if I log in as on...
- 08:55 PM amahitunes Bug #252: amahitunes barfs if there is a permission denied
- Another instance of this issue. We don't know what the permissions look like, though.
Should be handled better.
- 12:50 AM Bug #280: Dokuwiki
- from ipdemons, when asked to add it to the /etc/http/conf.d/10*dokuwiki.conf conf file:
Sorry. That did not fix i...
- 05:27 PM Bug #280: Dokuwiki
- can you try adding this to the corresponding apache config file for the app:...
- 05:00 PM Bug #280 (Closed): Dokuwiki
- The Dokuwiki file size upload limit is set to a about 10MB. It'd be great if we could increase that file size
- 02:13 PM Feature #276 (New): eye-fi Interface
- We need an eye-fi interface for amahi, maybe in the dashboard to easily upload the apps to the pictures folder, that ...
Also available in: Atom