From 09/02/2009 to 10/01/2009
- 08:19 PM new apps Bug #320 (Closed): Knowledgetree generates errors when uploading or viewing files
- Uninstalled the app, then reinstalled (much faster than the first time now that I had all the dependencies!).
- 08:01 PM new apps Bug #320 (Feedback): Knowledgetree generates errors when uploading or viewing files
- ok, the app has been now updated to include a dependency on php-mbstring.
can you uninstall the app and install ag...
- 07:16 PM new apps Bug #320 (Resolved): Knowledgetree generates errors when uploading or viewing files
- Solved - Fedora needs package php-mbstring-5.2.9-2.fc10, which is not installed by default.
More info here:
- 11:07 AM new apps Bug #320 (Closed): Knowledgetree generates errors when uploading or viewing files
- I get this error any time I upload a file - PDF and jpg, both less than half a meg.
Fatal error: Call to undefined...
- 08:39 PM Feature #316 (Closed): Tin Can Jukebox needs to update it before going live
- Tin Can Jukebox needs to update it before going live. There is a new version out. I can do it, but figured the app ...
- 02:45 PM Bug #243: AjaXplorer error - must set correct charset encoding
- a new release has been done of ajaxplorer. can you check it?
- 01:34 PM amahitunes Bug #252: amahitunes barfs if there is a permission denied
- the work-around is as follows:
1. find the file that causes the issue. The debug page or /var/hda/platform/html/lo...
- 01:30 PM amahitunes Bug #234 (Closed): Amahi Directories default to 500 permissions, not 775
- 08:39 PM Bug #307 (Closed): metasploit framework is disabling monit!
- 08:39 PM Bug #307: metasploit framework is disabling monit!
- never mind, this was because the app had a server, which was not necessary yet and it caused monit issues
- 12:07 AM Bug #307 (Closed): metasploit framework is disabling monit!
- this is rather serious! monit is our lifeline into reliability!...
- 05:53 PM Bug #306 (Rejected): cgiirc bare naked after install
- The app includes special instructions which will instruct the user how to rewrite /etc/httpd/conf.d/*cgiirc.conf with...
- 04:26 PM Bug #306 (Rejected): cgiirc bare naked after install
- after installing, i get this ugly page when i hit http://cgiirc.home.com
- 07:30 PM new apps Feature #269 (Closed): Package Suggestion: Scanner Server
- Package is now in beta, and waiting for testers to review it.
- 08:04 PM Bug #302 (Closed): Ajaxterm has a error during uninstall
- Forgot to close it.
- 08:03 PM Bug #302: Ajaxterm has a error during uninstall
- changed the kill command from:
kill -9 `pgrep -f "python ./ajaxterm -d"`
kill -9 `pgrep -f "ajaxterm"`
- 12:39 AM Bug #302 (Assigned): Ajaxterm has a error during uninstall
- 12:32 AM Bug #302 (Closed): Ajaxterm has a error during uninstall
- The Ajaxterm app has a error during the uninstall. This shows in the /var/log/amahi-apps-install.log...
- 01:35 PM Bug #301 (Closed): Editing a webapps name is broken
- When you change a webapps name it updates the config in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ but not in /var/named/dynamic/hda-n2a.conf...
- 01:32 PM Feature #300 (New): Allow adding secondary dns names to apps
- It would be nice to be able to add alias's to an apps dns name.
For example: add an http://ssh.home.local alias to h...
- 01:28 PM Bug #299 (Closed): change hostnames to long domains in webapps tab
The links to apps are still in the hostname format on this page -> http://hda/setup?sub=2&tab=apps
They should be ...
- 02:20 PM Bug #229: Transmission Inspector - Activity
- I said this needed to happen but nothing ever happened. Weve needed to update it for a wile.
- 02:18 PM Bug #229: Transmission Inspector - Activity
- This issue has been fixed in newer versions of transmission. when the transmission package gets updated this will not...
- 12:15 AM Feature #260: Get application version from file.
- As far as having a way to get the version info, since the app packager fills that in for each app, couldn't the insta...
- 02:17 PM new apps Bug #293 (Closed): WebChess "Your Links" link in upper right
- Clicking on the "Your Links" in the upper right of Webchess gives a 404 "File Not Found" error. Not a huge deal, but ...
- 12:14 PM new apps Bug #290: phpMan install?
- All it says is this:...
- 01:27 PM new apps Bug #290: phpMan install?
- check the /var/log/amahi-app-installer.log
- 01:22 PM new apps Bug #290: phpMan install?
- Strange..... when I reinstall the package, it works fine.
- 12:51 PM new apps Bug #290 (Closed): phpMan install?
- After installing the phpMan app, I get the Apache test page. When I open the /var/hda/web-apps/phpman/html directory,...
Also available in: Atom