From 11/01/2009 to 11/30/2009
- 08:09 AM Feature #362 (Closed): SpeedTest.net Mini - Cannot select another server.
- This is something that happens for every user.
The reason for this is because the .swf file for the tester is pull...
- 11:26 AM Bug #330: what is the login for mwiki?
- Thanks. I put all my instructions in the wiki page... way back when the app system was barely walking. I'm sure I'v...
- 04:48 AM Bug #330: what is the login for mwiki?
- The user name and password have been added to special instructions. Recommend this be closed.
- 11:08 AM Bug #358 (Closed): Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- thanks. closing.
- 09:08 AM Bug #358: Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Ok sorry.. I have just unistalled and reinstalled and it works now.
- 08:51 AM Bug #358: Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Im running F10 32 bit and this happens as soon as i try to open the page. I will unistall and reinstall and retry
- 06:34 PM Bug #358: Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Tested on F10 64-bit with no issues noted. Created admin account and logged into application without a problem.
- 02:22 PM Bug #358 (Closed): Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Error (DBQueryError)
Query failed with message 'Table 'opengoo.og_companies' doesn't exist'
- 08:16 PM Bug #353 (Closed): myphpadmin
- assuming this is fixed
- 02:06 PM Bug #353 (Feedback): myphpadmin
- The app has been fixed. A new version was available, so we updated it.
Tested and it works on my machine.
- 05:05 AM Bug #353 (Closed): myphpadmin
- When i try to install myphpadmin i get the response "preparing to install" and stucks there. I paste the contents of ...
Also available in: Atom