From 11/08/2009 to 12/07/2009
- 04:21 AM Bug #370 (Closed): Piwiki having issues with date.timezone, __isset() and more
- i am getting this (even though /etc/php.ini has date.timezone set properly):
- 01:12 AM Bug #369: Installation of SugarCRM gives PHP error
- this app thinks php 5.3.1 (which is what fedora 12 has) is not supported.
we may have to "fork" this app and maint...
- 12:20 AM Bug #369 (Closed): Installation of SugarCRM gives PHP error
- Minimum Php version required is 5.1.0. Recommended Php version is 5.2.x.
Will not let you continue.
- 08:09 AM Feature #362 (Closed): SpeedTest.net Mini - Cannot select another server.
- This is something that happens for every user.
The reason for this is because the .swf file for the tester is pull...
- 11:26 AM Bug #330: what is the login for mwiki?
- Thanks. I put all my instructions in the wiki page... way back when the app system was barely walking. I'm sure I'v...
- 04:48 AM Bug #330: what is the login for mwiki?
- The user name and password have been added to special instructions. Recommend this be closed.
- 11:08 AM Bug #358 (Closed): Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- thanks. closing.
- 09:08 AM Bug #358: Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Ok sorry.. I have just unistalled and reinstalled and it works now.
- 08:51 AM Bug #358: Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Im running F10 32 bit and this happens as soon as i try to open the page. I will unistall and reinstall and retry
- 06:34 PM Bug #358: Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Tested on F10 64-bit with no issues noted. Created admin account and logged into application without a problem.
- 02:22 PM Bug #358 (Closed): Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Error (DBQueryError)
Query failed with message 'Table 'opengoo.og_companies' doesn't exist'
- 08:16 PM Bug #353 (Closed): myphpadmin
- assuming this is fixed
Also available in: Atom