From 11/15/2009 to 12/14/2009
- 02:30 PM Bug #381 (Closed): scuttle security issues
- we're getting dozens and dozens of seemingly bot-like attacks on
this path in amahi.org: /apps/scuttle/register.ph...
- 02:47 AM Feature #165: Add toolbar frame above web apps with links to HDA tools for that app
- a problem with frames is that not all webrowsers render frame-sets the same way,
therefor frames have be depreciate...
- 02:47 PM Bug #376: squeezecenter not working on amahi 5.0
- It appears to be work, but need to do more testing. Once testing confirms it's fixed, recommend this bug be closed.
- 06:30 PM Bug #376 (Closed): squeezecenter not working on amahi 5.0
- not sure why - php issue?
- 05:25 PM Bug #375 (Closed): Webmin HTTPS Setup
- Following the instructions found here: http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Webmin after installing Webmin from the Amahi ...
- 02:09 PM Bug #372: SQLite warning when eyeos is installed, no access to mail client
- Recommend this be closed.
- 02:08 PM Bug #372: SQLite warning when eyeos is installed, no access to mail client
- There is no SQLite module available for PHP in Fedora 10 or 12. Everything still works fine and I have tested email ...
- 07:10 AM Bug #372: SQLite warning when eyeos is installed, no access to mail client
- http://forums.eyeos.org/index.php?topic=4838.0 Please read the whole topic, would this be the problem?
- 03:22 AM Bug #372: SQLite warning when eyeos is installed, no access to mail client
- Just to be sure, I created an account at eyeos.info to see if the bug might be upstream. The mail client does work on...
- 03:02 AM Bug #372 (Closed): SQLite warning when eyeos is installed, no access to mail client
- When eyeos is first installed through Amahi, you are taken to a setup page where you enter in the root pass, etc. At ...
- 04:21 AM Bug #370 (Closed): Piwiki having issues with date.timezone, __isset() and more
- i am getting this (even though /etc/php.ini has date.timezone set properly):
- 01:12 AM Bug #369: Installation of SugarCRM gives PHP error
- this app thinks php 5.3.1 (which is what fedora 12 has) is not supported.
we may have to "fork" this app and maint...
- 12:20 AM Bug #369 (Closed): Installation of SugarCRM gives PHP error
- Minimum Php version required is 5.1.0. Recommended Php version is 5.2.x.
Will not let you continue.
- 08:09 AM Feature #362 (Closed): SpeedTest.net Mini - Cannot select another server.
- This is something that happens for every user.
The reason for this is because the .swf file for the tester is pull...
- 11:26 AM Bug #330: what is the login for mwiki?
- Thanks. I put all my instructions in the wiki page... way back when the app system was barely walking. I'm sure I'v...
- 04:48 AM Bug #330: what is the login for mwiki?
- The user name and password have been added to special instructions. Recommend this be closed.
- 11:08 AM Bug #358 (Closed): Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- thanks. closing.
- 09:08 AM Bug #358: Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Ok sorry.. I have just unistalled and reinstalled and it works now.
- 08:51 AM Bug #358: Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Im running F10 32 bit and this happens as soon as i try to open the page. I will unistall and reinstall and retry
- 06:34 PM Bug #358: Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Tested on F10 64-bit with no issues noted. Created admin account and logged into application without a problem.
- 02:22 PM Bug #358 (Closed): Opengoo startup Error (DBQueryError)
- Error (DBQueryError)
Query failed with message 'Table 'opengoo.og_companies' doesn't exist'
- 08:16 PM Bug #353 (Closed): myphpadmin
- assuming this is fixed
Also available in: Atom