From 01/08/2010 to 02/06/2010
- 10:55 AM Bug #429 (Closed): Ajaxplorer installer is not working
- 08:05 AM Bug #429 (Resolved): Ajaxplorer installer is not working
- Thanks a lot.
- 07:39 PM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- When updating to version 0.4.12, there is an error upon installing the rpm.
- 08:15 PM new apps Bug #428: PHP recipe book login
- The install script was not consistently changing the mysql user id and password. It has been corrected. Recommend t...
- 08:09 PM Bug #429: Ajaxplorer installer is not working
- There was an issue with the dl link. It has been corrected and should work now. Recommend this bug be closed.
- 07:58 PM Bug #429 (Closed): Ajaxplorer installer is not working
- Hi. I just found that Ajaxplorer installer is not working. While trying to install it gets stuck under message "Prepa...
- 12:43 PM new apps Bug #428 (Closed): PHP recipe book login
- I've got Amahi 5.1-1 installed on Fedora 12. I installed PHP recipe book through the normal apps interface and tried...
- 07:06 PM Feature #316 (Closed): Tin Can Jukebox needs to update it before going live
- App updated to latest version and now works with F12. Closing bug.
- 08:13 PM Bug #424 (Resolved): apps: DLNA doesn't install
- Was missing the RPM Fusion apps... Installing those solved this.
- 07:49 PM Bug #424 (Closed): apps: DLNA doesn't install
- Clicked installed. All appeared OK. HDA now says it's installed. But it's not.
Trying to install the package using...
- 04:17 PM Bug #423 (Closed): gallery2 misconfigured
- It's fixed and verified that it works in my environment. Thanks!
- 03:36 PM Bug #423: gallery2 misconfigured
- Reconfigured install script to remove domain. App has been tested and appears to work fine. Recommend this bug be c...
- 09:00 PM Bug #423: gallery2 misconfigured
- the workaround until this is fixed is doing this, both as root:
1 - change the domain from olympus.com to your dom...
- 08:38 PM Bug #423 (Closed): gallery2 misconfigured
- gallery2 looks like it has a bug in the configuration of the app ...
when i try curl -v http://gallery2.home.com i...
- 04:44 PM Bug #418: Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- just to be clear (i missed it) this is what needs to be done (as root):...
- 09:50 AM Bug #421 (Closed): EyeOS Calendar events don't save.
- EyeOS Calendar doesn't allow events to be saved. The following is copied from the original forum post at [[http://for...
- 03:41 PM Bug #420: Clonezilla
- A new version of Clonezilla is available, so the download location had been changed. Updated script to use new versi...
- 02:14 PM Bug #420 (Assigned): Clonezilla
- 01:37 PM Bug #420 (Closed): Clonezilla
- After running the One-click installer for the Clonezilla app, the following messages are displayed when executing the...
- 07:39 PM Bug #418 (Closed): Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- 07:30 PM Bug #418: Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- OpenGoo has been fixed. There is an .htaccess file buried deep in /var/hda/web-apps/opengoo/html/public/assets/java...
- 06:40 PM Bug #418 (Assigned): Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- bigfoot65 is looking into it
- 06:18 PM Bug #418 (Closed): Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- when trying to start a new document in opengoo, i get this error:
Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
Ferrell is the...
- 07:32 PM Bug #372 (Assigned): SQLite warning when eyeos is installed, no access to mail client
- can this be closed?
- 06:10 PM Bug #417 (Closed): Clonezilla/GParted
- Both apps need uninstall scripts built to be run as root user.
Also available in: Atom