From 01/13/2010 to 02/11/2010
- 09:35 PM Bug #437 (Closed): Gallery 2 broken for uploads
- from user lwhaney in the forums http://forums.amahi.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1121:...
- 04:35 PM Bug #435: DNS server does not respond if IPV6 is enabled
- curly area? and which IPV6 address do you want me to add? The one that shows as the DNS server for the Win7 device or...
- 01:04 PM new apps Feature #209: Vuze (called Azureus)
- marcel wrote:
> I don't know if it is possible, but i like to see Vuze as one click aplication. I like Vuze because ...
- 02:14 PM Bug #435: DNS server does not respond if IPV6 is enabled
- the installer would have to set...
- 01:57 PM Bug #435: DNS server does not respond if IPV6 is enabled
- cpg wrote:
> i am new to ipv6, so here is the question: given the ipv4 address (which we know), is there a way to ge...
- 01:48 PM Bug #435: DNS server does not respond if IPV6 is enabled
- maybe it's a good idea to separate the issues, if it's possible: dhcp vs. dns.
the amahi /etc/named.conf ...
- 12:50 PM Bug #435: DNS server does not respond if IPV6 is enabled
- actually it isn't the IPv6 address of the server. fe80::211:11ff:fe99:d195/64 is the ipv6 address of the server not s...
- 08:28 AM Bug #435: DNS server does not respond if IPV6 is enabled
- Please confirm that the ..c208 address used as DNS is the IPv6 address of your HDA ("ifconfig" on your HDA should tel...
- 08:14 AM Bug #435: DNS server does not respond if IPV6 is enabled
- Here is the nslookup hda you requested, as well as a IPconfig /all on the wireless interface. I did notice that when ...
- 07:49 AM Bug #435: DNS server does not respond if IPV6 is enabled
- Could you paste here what you get (the complete response) when you try to do a "nslookup hda", and it fails.
- 07:37 AM Bug #435 (Closed): DNS server does not respond if IPV6 is enabled
- Platform: Fedora 12, all current patches and updates
Amahi version: 5.1
Workstaion O/S: Windows 7
If IPV6 is ena...
- 10:55 AM Bug #429 (Closed): Ajaxplorer installer is not working
- 08:05 AM Bug #429 (Resolved): Ajaxplorer installer is not working
- Thanks a lot.
- 07:39 PM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- When updating to version 0.4.12, there is an error upon installing the rpm.
- 08:15 PM new apps Bug #428: PHP recipe book login
- The install script was not consistently changing the mysql user id and password. It has been corrected. Recommend t...
- 08:09 PM Bug #429: Ajaxplorer installer is not working
- There was an issue with the dl link. It has been corrected and should work now. Recommend this bug be closed.
- 07:58 PM Bug #429 (Closed): Ajaxplorer installer is not working
- Hi. I just found that Ajaxplorer installer is not working. While trying to install it gets stuck under message "Prepa...
- 12:43 PM new apps Bug #428 (Closed): PHP recipe book login
- I've got Amahi 5.1-1 installed on Fedora 12. I installed PHP recipe book through the normal apps interface and tried...
- 07:06 PM Feature #316 (Closed): Tin Can Jukebox needs to update it before going live
- App updated to latest version and now works with F12. Closing bug.
- 08:13 PM Bug #424 (Resolved): apps: DLNA doesn't install
- Was missing the RPM Fusion apps... Installing those solved this.
- 07:49 PM Bug #424 (Closed): apps: DLNA doesn't install
- Clicked installed. All appeared OK. HDA now says it's installed. But it's not.
Trying to install the package using...
- 04:17 PM Bug #423 (Closed): gallery2 misconfigured
- It's fixed and verified that it works in my environment. Thanks!
- 03:36 PM Bug #423: gallery2 misconfigured
- Reconfigured install script to remove domain. App has been tested and appears to work fine. Recommend this bug be c...
- 09:00 PM Bug #423: gallery2 misconfigured
- the workaround until this is fixed is doing this, both as root:
1 - change the domain from olympus.com to your dom...
- 08:38 PM Bug #423 (Closed): gallery2 misconfigured
- gallery2 looks like it has a bug in the configuration of the app ...
when i try curl -v http://gallery2.home.com i...
- 04:44 PM Bug #418: Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- just to be clear (i missed it) this is what needs to be done (as root):...
- 09:50 AM Bug #421 (Closed): EyeOS Calendar events don't save.
- EyeOS Calendar doesn't allow events to be saved. The following is copied from the original forum post at [[http://for...
- 03:41 PM Bug #420: Clonezilla
- A new version of Clonezilla is available, so the download location had been changed. Updated script to use new versi...
- 02:14 PM Bug #420 (Assigned): Clonezilla
- 01:37 PM Bug #420 (Closed): Clonezilla
- After running the One-click installer for the Clonezilla app, the following messages are displayed when executing the...
- 07:39 PM Bug #418 (Closed): Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- 07:30 PM Bug #418: Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- OpenGoo has been fixed. There is an .htaccess file buried deep in /var/hda/web-apps/opengoo/html/public/assets/java...
- 06:40 PM Bug #418 (Assigned): Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- bigfoot65 is looking into it
- 06:18 PM Bug #418 (Closed): Opengoo: Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
- when trying to start a new document in opengoo, i get this error:
Error: CKEDITOR is not defined
Ferrell is the...
- 07:32 PM Bug #372 (Assigned): SQLite warning when eyeos is installed, no access to mail client
- can this be closed?
- 06:10 PM Bug #417 (Closed): Clonezilla/GParted
- Both apps need uninstall scripts built to be run as root user.
Also available in: Atom