From 02/20/2010 to 03/21/2010
- 09:42 AM Bug #479: Transmission Reset's Path after Update
- Ah, not needed really. The download-dir is hard-coded in the initd script.
ps aux | grep transmission | grep -v gr...
- 09:37 AM Bug #479: Transmission Reset's Path after Update
- Please confirm how I can reproduce.
1. change download-dir using the web ui, to something else than /var/hda/files/t...
- 08:04 AM Bug #479: Transmission Reset's Path after Update
- I have discovered that the path is reset EVERY time the application has no torrent to track. So if I empty out all t...
- 08:19 AM new apps Bug #452: GParted and Clonezilla display URLs implying that they are webapps
- This has been corrected in how the app is installed. Instead of making a web app dir automatically, it is done manua...
- 08:11 AM Bug #455 (Closed): PortaNEO does not appear to take the credentials
- Correct admin password has been added.
- 07:10 AM Bug #375 (Closed): Webmin HTTPS Setup
- Script has been created to do https configuration and instructions provided for user. No further action required.
- 08:25 AM amahitunes Bug #21: mt-daapd has a race condition creating pid-file
- This depend does not get uninstalled when amhitunes is removed. Based on the bug, it tends to slow down the hda. Re...
- 07:21 AM Bug #478 (Closed): Web Keepass
- Tested and application is fixed.
- 01:49 PM Bug #479 (Closed): Transmission Reset's Path after Update
- I have changed the path in the web interface of transmission so that my downloaded files go to one of my larger drive...
- 08:06 AM Bug #478: Web Keepass
- (1) should be fixed.
Starting the tomcat server using apache's crontab @reboot
- 05:00 AM Bug #478 (Closed): Web Keepass
- 1. Application does not work on reboot. It requires manual restart.
2. There appears to be some permission issues...
- 05:09 AM Bug #469: OpenGoo Startup Problem
- User changed the "ROOT_URL" from "http://opengoo" to his internal URL (i.e. http://opengoo.myinternalurl). He tried ...
- 05:04 AM new apps Bug #293 (Closed): WebChess "Your Links" link in upper right
- 05:03 AM new apps Bug #222 (Closed): Sabnzbd 503 Error
- 05:03 AM new apps Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- A new version has been released. This issue has been resolved and this ticket should be closed.
- 01:37 PM Bug #475: Directory creation for crashplan
- Yes, CrashPlan backups to /var/hda/files/crashplan, but that doesn't need to be a share. But I think that directory n...
- 12:16 PM Bug #475 (Closed): Directory creation for crashplan
- I installed crashplan. what location does it backup to? According to the settings tab it backs up to /var/hda/files/c...
- 11:34 AM Bug #474 (Closed): Torrentflux installation fails, database root password incorrect in package
- Fedora 12 x64
I installed the app torrentflux, and the install appears to comple...
- 01:09 PM Bug #469: OpenGoo Startup Problem
- in your hda, can you type this:...
- 01:02 PM Bug #469: OpenGoo Startup Problem
- from nordridgegrp:
This has not been resolved. I just had a chance the other day to do flush
the DNS cache on my ...
- 12:30 PM Bug #469 (Feedback): OpenGoo Startup Problem
- Is this issue fixed or worked around? nordridgegrp?
- 10:29 AM Bug #207 (Resolved): Transmission
- This issue has been resolved in the Transmission app.
The above workarounds are not needed anymore.
- 11:55 PM Bug #466 (Closed): apps with short metadescriptions
- done a few. for the rest we can neglect for a bit. closing.
- 01:16 PM Bug #469: OpenGoo Startup Problem
- Another user had a similar issue today. He was using Mac OS X, and it worked fine on his Windows machine.
- 08:19 AM Bug #469: OpenGoo Startup Problem
- This is what I tried, and it worked fine.
It might be a caching problem on your client, or something similar.
- 08:11 AM Bug #469: OpenGoo Startup Problem
- I should have been a little clearer. I can launch OpenGoo from the console of the server just fine. When I run it fro...
- 02:05 PM Bug #469: OpenGoo Startup Problem
- This seems to work fine here.
Please create a new thread in the forums, or drop by on IRC to debug your problem.
- 01:43 PM Bug #469 (Closed): OpenGoo Startup Problem
- When starting OpenGoo from the Amahi Dashboard it does not launch correctly. The browser session is redirected to Ope...
- 10:39 AM Bug #375: Webmin HTTPS Setup
- Found a different method of making https work. The webmin ssl option can be set manually via command line. The wiki...
- 10:00 AM new apps Bug #293: WebChess "Your Links" link in upper right
- Updated app to remove Your Links and created admin user. Application will work on install. Recommend this bug be cl...
- 03:47 PM Bug #466: apps with short metadescriptions
- Updated web-apps-proxy
- 03:27 PM Bug #466: apps with short metadescriptions
- Updated SEO for TCExam, SugarCRM, Amahi Mail System, Pick'em, and Simple Invoices.
- 03:17 PM Bug #466 (Closed): apps with short metadescriptions
- i check the google webmaster tools more regularly now as a result of the admin.amahi.org fiasco.
it's saying now t...
- 03:34 PM Bug #455: PortaNEO does not appear to take the credentials
- The password supplied was incorrect. It should have been amahiadmin. The application instructions have been updated...
- 03:04 PM Bug #455 (Closed): PortaNEO does not appear to take the credentials
- from user northridgegrp:
I installed portaNEO on my Amahi server on the weekend. After installation
the Amahi Das...
- 02:56 AM Bug #401: Amahi Transmission Conflicting with Pre-Installed Transmission
- i just hit this problem myself. i am not sure i understand the situation. in particular, since it looks like there wa...
- 07:35 AM new apps Bug #452 (Closed): GParted and Clonezilla display URLs implying that they are webapps
- The expanded views for both GParted and Clonezilla have checkboxes for displaying the apps on the dashboard and URLs ...
- 01:43 PM new apps Feature #143 (Closed): Ampache
- app is now live
- 01:43 PM new apps Feature #150 (Closed): Wordpress
- app is now live
- 01:38 PM new apps Feature #137 (Closed): Squeezecenter
- Squeezebox Server in now live for f12
- 07:58 AM Bug #369: Installation of SugarCRM gives PHP error
- Updated to 5.2.0k and works great. Mouton's fix did it. Recommend this be closed and app released back to live.
- 05:51 AM Bug #369: Installation of SugarCRM gives PHP error
- Fixed beta on F12; now, it just displays a warning that you should upgrade.
bigfoot65: I'll let you update the app. ...
- 02:26 AM Bug #369: Installation of SugarCRM gives PHP error
- Send over (make me contributor of the app). I'll see what can be done.
- 08:22 PM Bug #369: Installation of SugarCRM gives PHP error
- I have tried to update this one, but version 5.5 it is incompatible with php 5.3. I will continue to watch for a ne...
- 07:01 PM Bug #369 (Assigned): Installation of SugarCRM gives PHP error
- current app in testing is 5.2 which has the php issue, newest version is 5.5
- 07:13 PM new apps Bug #293: WebChess "Your Links" link in upper right
- It will let me create users but admin:admin will not let me log in.
- 06:57 AM Bug #372 (Closed): SQLite warning when eyeos is installed, no access to mail client
- closed per bigfoot65 comment
Also available in: Atom