From 07/01/2010 to 07/30/2010
- 04:54 AM Feature #587 (Closed): Feature Request Videos5 (settings)
- To change the folders it scans:
To change the refresh rate:
change the c...
- 03:05 AM Feature #587 (Closed): Feature Request Videos5 (settings)
- can there be a settings link so you can change for example the directory to look in and refresh rate
- 11:27 AM Bug #495: philesight's vanishing png
- this still happens even after a reinstall.
the other complaint is that it generates a very large db:...
- 05:59 PM Bug #584: ArcademSX
- I modified the install script to download the game patch after moving the files from the unpack directory. This shou...
- 09:09 AM new apps Bug #585 (New): MythTV - Default storage group not set
- My MythTV setup did not show a configured Default Storage group. I pointed it to a new AMAHI storage share => /var/hd...
- 05:52 PM Bug #584: ArcademSX
- cburner provided this info too:
ls -laR /var/hda/web-apps/arcadem | fpaste
We can see ...
- 04:54 PM Bug #584 (Closed): ArcademSX
- System: 184.108.40.206-115.fc12.i686 , i386
tail -100 /var/log/amahi-app-in...
- 01:29 PM new apps Feature #582 (New): MythTV - Add Mythbackend status on Settings-Server page
- On the Settings-Server page the Amahi services are listed with their status (http://hda/setup?sub=servers&tab=setting...
- 03:06 AM Bug #576: Web Proxy Beta
- To select another app, you should go to http://vk7hch.yourhda.com/?reset if you're outside.
I'll make that change in...
- 11:03 PM Bug #576: Web Proxy Beta
- You may be able to access your apps ONLY through the webapp proxy app!
The external systems do not know about your l...
- 10:56 PM Bug #576: Web Proxy Beta
- When I try to access http://apps_proxy/?reset I am redirected to http://guide.opendns.com/main?url=www.apps_proxy.com...
- 10:50 PM Bug #576 (Closed): Web Proxy Beta
- Accessing home network from mobile via iphone (3g not wifi) and server address (vk7hch.yourhda.com) brings up secure ...
- 11:05 PM Bug #516 (Closed): Greyhole stops moving files
- we're not going to worry about migrations yet.
two (or more) versions of GH have been released since this went in.
- 03:14 AM Feature #574 (Rejected): Feature Request for SABnzb
- SABnzbd already does that. You just need to configure your category to have a specific directory (/var/hda/files/TV f...
- 02:21 AM Feature #574 (Rejected): Feature Request for SABnzb
- Can you make SABnzb copy the finished files to the category folder it is assigned.
So if you download a TV serie and...
- 03:02 AM Feature #575 (New): Feature request Videos5
- A button to manually refresh the movie list.
- 01:44 PM Bug #569: Video5 "apache user can't write in this directory."
- Ah, good. I didn't remember that.
Then his problem was only that his folder was root:root and 775 in the first place.
- 01:08 PM Bug #569: Video5 "apache user can't write in this directory."
- apache *is* running with it's primary group being "users" starting recenty
this was added on Wed Jun 16 13:45:13 2...
- 12:53 PM Bug #569: Video5 "apache user can't write in this directory."
- This will happen on normal shares too, since apache is not part of the 'users' group by default (right?)
So it won't...
- 12:45 PM Bug #569: Video5 "apache user can't write in this directory."
- This only happens with shares on a secondary drive due to wrong permissions and ownership. Must chown new share admin...
- 11:57 AM Bug #569 (Closed): Video5 "apache user can't write in this directory."
- when you click to encode a video you get an error.
"apache user can't write in this directory."
Also available in: Atom