From 01/01/2011 to 01/30/2011
- 02:33 PM Bug #735 (Closed): Couch Potato app
- I have installed the alpha release of Couch Potato and all was running ok but I had to delete some file after I delet...
- 02:59 PM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Interesting. However, even having a VPN installed mucks around with DNS domains, etc. Not necessary to have a VPN act...
- 02:52 PM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Every computer that try to access Feng Office got as first nameserver in resolv.conf the IP address to the Amahi serv...
- 11:40 AM Bug #731 (Feedback): Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- this is almost certainly due to the clients not using your amahi HDA for their DNS.
some client computers use "cor...
- 03:48 AM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Did as asked, uninstalled Feng Office, removed the backup files in /var/hda/web-apps/ (foffice.sql and foffice.tar.gz...
- 03:10 AM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- This app makes use of the autoback feature. In other words, if you uninstall an older version of the app, it imports...
- 03:02 PM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- I am blaming the late hour for my mistake of not mentioning platform... =)
Amahi is installed on Fedora 12 accordi...
- 02:26 PM Bug #731 (Closed): Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Problem description
Tried to install Feng Office, couldnt get it to answer on either http://foffice/ or http://foffi...
- 02:59 PM Bug #727 (Closed): torrentflux b4rt
- when you install torrentflux brt it creates a share, if you then tell that share to use the greyhole pool, it writes ...
- 10:17 AM Bug #726 (Closed): DLNA refuses to list files in a particular folder
- I've noticed that a single folder I have set to be scanned will not show its contents through dlna.
The folder itsel...
- 01:29 PM new apps Bug #708: kmotion installation
- Not sure, it appears to be started, but not working as desired. I will play with it a bit more and try to fix it.
- 11:13 AM new apps Bug #708: kmotion installation
- Same behavior as yours finaly.
Requires one restart. Seems that kmotion is not starting after installation.
- 10:01 AM new apps Bug #708: kmotion installation
- I did not get this during my test install. Root does not run the script to start kmotion nor the actual kmotion inst...
- 09:34 AM new apps Bug #708: kmotion installation
- normaly this user (who is the first admnin user) should be able to do that.
[smystaki@localhost ~]$ kmotion restar...
- 07:36 PM Support #701 (Resolved): Videos5 stuck encoding
- CPG reviewed the installation logs and apparently the problem was due to network time outs in the installation. reins...
- 08:19 AM new apps Bug #711 (Closed): SMF installation
- Issue resolved.
- 02:36 PM new apps Bug #708: kmotion installation
- Will compare files to the new install on my VM. I can see already there are some files with the user name and not ap...
- 02:25 PM Bug #713: adito taking over port 80
- This has been fixed. Best way to correct it is to uninstall the app/reinstall. First, as root user do service adito...
- 04:59 AM Bug #719: Bamboo Login details fail
- Please check the app install log for errors. It is located at /var/log/amahi-app-installer.log. If there are no err...
- 03:43 AM Bug #719: Bamboo Login details fail
- I have installed on 2 machines with the same issue, The database does show a different password (UThXZVhoCG5UNwZqADwE...
- 03:17 AM Bug #719: Bamboo Login details fail
- Tested with VM and app installs fine. No errors. Login credentials are valid and was able to get to application das...
- 06:03 PM Bug #719 (Closed): Bamboo Login details fail
- The details provided for bamboo invoicing initial email address and password do not work.
- 07:51 PM Bug #713: adito taking over port 80
- Login to Adito webmin. Go to System Configuration > Server > Web server tab
The "HTTP Port" is default set to 80, an...
- 07:05 PM Bug #713 (Closed): adito taking over port 80
- closing - all fixed
- 03:38 PM Bug #713: adito taking over port 80
- i think it would be better to make the two priorities 99. from the email updates, it looks as if you are only setting...
- 03:06 PM Bug #713: adito taking over port 80
- Made some changes and set the priority to 99 99 as suggested. Please try the OpenVPN ALS Update app and let me know ...
- 02:44 AM Bug #713 (Closed): adito taking over port 80
- we had a user where adito was taking over port 80 ... because somehow it was started before httpd.
this is very ve...
- 02:56 PM Bug #702: minidlna 0.92 crashes with a segv shortly after starting up
- dieterdecooman wrote:
> aha ! Beautiful :) works !!
what app is that in the ipod!?
also, about the patch ... c...
- 02:44 PM Bug #702: minidlna 0.92 crashes with a segv shortly after starting up
- Looks like there is a patch now for video thumbnails and some FFWD and samsung. To be applied to top op the cvs tree ...
Also available in: Atom