From 01/08/2011 to 02/06/2011
- 09:24 AM Bug #741 (Closed): eGroupWare
- The app will require update for Fedora 14. The eGroupWare repo that is used is specific to OS.
Change the eGroupW...
- 09:13 PM Bug #738 (Closed): DLNA on Fedora 14
- I tried to install miniDLNA on fedora 14 and I encounter a few issues. In the end I managed to make it work but the 1...
- 03:45 AM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- I have checked this app and see no issues. Has anyone else had problems?
- 03:44 AM Bug #735 (Closed): Couch Potato app
- 03:44 AM Bug #735 (Resolved): Couch Potato app
- This was not an app issue, but rather a disk space problem. Seems the root partition was full, 0% free. Once some s...
- 02:33 PM Bug #735 (Closed): Couch Potato app
- I have installed the alpha release of Couch Potato and all was running ok but I had to delete some file after I delet...
- 02:59 PM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Interesting. However, even having a VPN installed mucks around with DNS domains, etc. Not necessary to have a VPN act...
- 02:52 PM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Every computer that try to access Feng Office got as first nameserver in resolv.conf the IP address to the Amahi serv...
- 11:40 AM Bug #731 (Feedback): Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- this is almost certainly due to the clients not using your amahi HDA for their DNS.
some client computers use "cor...
- 03:48 AM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Did as asked, uninstalled Feng Office, removed the backup files in /var/hda/web-apps/ (foffice.sql and foffice.tar.gz...
- 03:10 AM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- This app makes use of the autoback feature. In other words, if you uninstall an older version of the app, it imports...
- 03:02 PM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- I am blaming the late hour for my mistake of not mentioning platform... =)
Amahi is installed on Fedora 12 accordi...
- 02:26 PM Bug #731 (Closed): Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Problem description
Tried to install Feng Office, couldnt get it to answer on either http://foffice/ or http://foffi...
- 02:59 PM Bug #727 (Closed): torrentflux b4rt
- when you install torrentflux brt it creates a share, if you then tell that share to use the greyhole pool, it writes ...
- 10:17 AM Bug #726 (Closed): DLNA refuses to list files in a particular folder
- I've noticed that a single folder I have set to be scanned will not show its contents through dlna.
The folder itsel...
- 01:29 PM new apps Bug #708: kmotion installation
- Not sure, it appears to be started, but not working as desired. I will play with it a bit more and try to fix it.
- 11:13 AM new apps Bug #708: kmotion installation
- Same behavior as yours finaly.
Requires one restart. Seems that kmotion is not starting after installation.
- 10:01 AM new apps Bug #708: kmotion installation
- I did not get this during my test install. Root does not run the script to start kmotion nor the actual kmotion inst...
- 09:34 AM new apps Bug #708: kmotion installation
- normaly this user (who is the first admnin user) should be able to do that.
[smystaki@localhost ~]$ kmotion restar...
- 07:36 PM Support #701 (Resolved): Videos5 stuck encoding
- CPG reviewed the installation logs and apparently the problem was due to network time outs in the installation. reins...
- 08:19 AM new apps Bug #711 (Closed): SMF installation
- Issue resolved.
Also available in: Atom