From 01/15/2011 to 02/13/2011
- 05:32 PM Bug #760: Focus on a later version of Deluge
- This is the latest version supported on Fedora 12 without manual compiling. We will be using the latest version for ...
- 01:37 PM Bug #760 (Closed): Focus on a later version of Deluge
- Recently saw that theres some work on adding Deluge to the Amahi appstore. I would like to suggest moving the focus f...
- 08:44 AM Feature #751 (Closed): Joomla 1.6
- Joomla is updated to 1.6
It's not just an update of 1.5.22
- 04:09 PM Bug #748: EyeOS not saving/opening document files
- Have you checked the eyeOS forums? This sounds like it could be an eyeOS bug. I will see what I can find out as wel...
- 08:07 PM Bug #748 (Closed): EyeOS not saving/opening document files
- I was writing an essay for two or so hours on EyeOS app, saved it. It said it saved successfully so I closed the app....
- 04:37 PM Bug #745 (Closed): RPM Fusion Repository issue
- After installing RPM Fusion Free & Non-Free I am unable to perform a yum update. Below is the results of yum update....
- 10:40 AM Bug #742 (Closed): CrashPlan Server Displays Incorrect State on HDA Dashboard
- CrashPlan is running successfully on Amahi. However, when viewing the Settings tab > Servers screen on the HDA dashb...
- 09:24 AM Bug #741 (Closed): eGroupWare
- The app will require update for Fedora 14. The eGroupWare repo that is used is specific to OS.
Change the eGroupW...
- 09:13 PM Bug #738 (Closed): DLNA on Fedora 14
- I tried to install miniDLNA on fedora 14 and I encounter a few issues. In the end I managed to make it work but the 1...
- 03:45 AM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- I have checked this app and see no issues. Has anyone else had problems?
- 03:44 AM Bug #735 (Closed): Couch Potato app
- 03:44 AM Bug #735 (Resolved): Couch Potato app
- This was not an app issue, but rather a disk space problem. Seems the root partition was full, 0% free. Once some s...
- 02:33 PM Bug #735 (Closed): Couch Potato app
- I have installed the alpha release of Couch Potato and all was running ok but I had to delete some file after I delet...
- 02:59 PM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Interesting. However, even having a VPN installed mucks around with DNS domains, etc. Not necessary to have a VPN act...
- 02:52 PM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Every computer that try to access Feng Office got as first nameserver in resolv.conf the IP address to the Amahi serv...
- 11:40 AM Bug #731 (Feedback): Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- this is almost certainly due to the clients not using your amahi HDA for their DNS.
some client computers use "cor...
- 03:48 AM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Did as asked, uninstalled Feng Office, removed the backup files in /var/hda/web-apps/ (foffice.sql and foffice.tar.gz...
- 03:10 AM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- This app makes use of the autoback feature. In other words, if you uninstall an older version of the app, it imports...
- 03:02 PM Bug #731: Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- I am blaming the late hour for my mistake of not mentioning platform... =)
Amahi is installed on Fedora 12 accordi...
- 02:26 PM Bug #731 (Closed): Feng Office doesnt install correctly
- Problem description
Tried to install Feng Office, couldnt get it to answer on either http://foffice/ or http://foffi...
- 02:59 PM Bug #727 (Closed): torrentflux b4rt
- when you install torrentflux brt it creates a share, if you then tell that share to use the greyhole pool, it writes ...
- 10:17 AM Bug #726 (Closed): DLNA refuses to list files in a particular folder
- I've noticed that a single folder I have set to be scanned will not show its contents through dlna.
The folder itsel...
Also available in: Atom