From 04/13/2011 to 05/12/2011
- 07:58 PM Bug #827: PHPRecipeBook print shopping list
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> Does it work with FireFox? It may be a software bug and should be addressed with the author. I ...
- 01:58 PM Bug #824 (Closed): geeklog
- Login credentials now match.
- 07:25 PM Bug #824: geeklog
- Will add this to the list for update. Also will either match the login credentials stated or will change them in Ama...
- 01:58 PM Bug #825 (Closed): geeklog: suggest an update
- App has been updated to latest version and tested.
- 07:23 PM Bug #827: PHPRecipeBook print shopping list
- Does it work with FireFox? It may be a software bug and should be addressed with the author. I don't believe there ...
- 07:06 PM Bug #827 (Closed): PHPRecipeBook print shopping list
- while trying to print a shopping list from recipebook on both internet explorer 8 and chrome the browser doesnt displ...
- 01:38 PM Bug #826 (Rejected): geeklog: user rights problem?
- This turned out to be an issue in the ubuntu installation (the web server did not run under apache but under user www...
- 12:50 PM Bug #826 (Rejected): geeklog: user rights problem?
- I think this is a bug, but it could also be a user error. Note that this was tested on ubuntu.
I wanted to create ...
- 12:41 PM Bug #825 (Closed): geeklog: suggest an update
- The version checker says:
> Upgrade recommendation
> There are two upgrade paths available for the Geeklog ver...
- 12:39 PM Bug #824 (Closed): geeklog
- I installed geeklog; the app description says to use admin/admin to log in (which indeed works)
However the initial ...
- 10:00 AM Bug #820: touch theme cannot be selected
- not sure this is a bug - the theme is designed to look different only when accessed via an iphone (or perhaps some ot...
- 09:39 AM Bug #820 (Closed): touch theme cannot be selected
- The touch theme can be installed (under FC14) and it shows up in the theme manager, but when selected it gives the de...
- 08:45 PM Bug #745: RPM Fusion Repository issue
- Had same issue.
Solved it by performing step 2 on this page: http://rpmfusion.org/Configuration
.. or a workaroun...
- 11:18 AM Bug #809: MediaTomb - Debian
- perhaps this clarifies things:
sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified
This error message will oc...
- 10:38 PM Bug #809: MediaTomb - Debian
- The strange/interesting thing is that the app-installer log does not seem to install mediatomb itself
bsk can you ch...
- 06:09 PM Bug #809: MediaTomb - Debian
- WOOPS, doing this from vm to local, changed them.
- 06:07 PM Bug #809: MediaTomb - Debian
- none of the pastes work for me.
paste.amahi.org is decomissioned and the others seem to not resolve dns.
- 03:55 PM Bug #809 (Closed): MediaTomb - Debian
- Here are the outputs of the install and logs for MediaTomb on Debian
amahi-app-installer.log > http://paste.debian...
- 01:50 PM Bug #804: Paid beta apps not showing up - beta testers
- Since this is a pay app, it appears that collaborators do not have access. It could be that they would need to pay f...
Also available in: Atom