From 07/18/2012 to 08/16/2012
- 05:59 PM Bug #900 (Closed): DLNA can't play mkv/m2ts with VC1 codec (fixed in minidlna 1.0.24)
- I think this is fixed in the latest Ubuntu release. Please reopen if it's not.
- 05:57 PM Bug #683: no automatic rescan of media folders when used with greyhole
- Yes. There is some conflict in Linux when inotify is being used by two userland services, it seems. Not great, but it...
- 05:49 PM Bug #347 (Closed): files saved outside /var/hda/ subdirectory
- I think this one is already corrected in our new implementation of SAB. if not please reopen.
- 05:42 PM Bug #785 (Closed): sabnzbd.ini
- Fixed a while ago. I think. If not, please reopen.
- 05:41 PM new apps Bug #215 (Closed): vnstat documentation
- 01:17 PM Bug #956 (Resolved): VNC one-click install completes but service fails to start
- It's working now -- thank you!
- 12:56 PM Bug #956: VNC one-click install completes but service fails to start
- Updated the way it selects first admin user. Please uninstall and reinstall. It should pick up the correct one now.
- 12:29 PM Bug #956: VNC one-click install completes but service fails to start
- TightVNC may be part of the issue. Can you try another client, such as UltraVNC or similar one. I will check on the...
- 11:40 AM Bug #956: VNC one-click install completes but service fails to start
- Uninstalled, rebooted, re-installed. It's running now, but when I tried to connect with TightVNC v 1.5.2, I get the a...
- 06:53 AM Bug #956 (Feedback): VNC one-click install completes but service fails to start
- The version is the same, no change there. I found a line that was inadvertently commented out in the install script....
- 12:09 AM Bug #956: VNC one-click install completes but service fails to start
- Uninstalled and re-installed. Still won't start. I noted that the version# in the Available Apps list is still 0.9, s...
- 10:37 PM Bug #956: VNC one-click install completes but service fails to start
- @taa, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling?
bigfoot65 made some changes that seems to have fixed it for Ubunt...
- 09:39 PM Bug #956 (Assigned): VNC one-click install completes but service fails to start
- 09:20 PM Bug #956 (Closed): VNC one-click install completes but service fails to start
- Amahi on Ubuntu 12.04 server (not desktop), AMD 64bit
Currently has a monitor attached but eventually will run hea...
- 07:20 PM Bug #949 (Resolved): OpenVPN PID File
- Corrected and verified in the monit file. Please validate and close if confirmed.
- 07:14 PM Bug #950 (Resolved): DLNA PID File
- This one is resolved. Please verify and then close.
- 06:38 PM Bug #953 (Closed): Transmission
- Closing per feedback from user.
- 10:20 PM Bug #953 (Resolved): Transmission
- It seems it worked to modify the settings.json and set the value for "rpc-whitelist-enabled" to false. I could also c...
- 04:04 PM Bug #953: Transmission
- the service program is at
it may be that it has to be run as root, which probably has /u...
- 03:53 PM Bug #953: Transmission
- The CLI is service transmission-daemon stop. The wiki requires updating for Ubuntu, so please understand current gui...
- 03:30 PM Bug #953: Transmission
- When I try to do step 1 in order to stop the transmission service as described in the wiki, I am told:
- 03:19 PM Bug #953 (Feedback): Transmission
- Can you check the app install log in /var/log directory for errors? Also any other details you can provide would hel...
- 08:32 AM Bug #953 (Closed): Transmission
- I have bought and installed the Amahi package for Transmission just as I did with Subsonic. However, after just addin...
- 01:39 PM Bug #951 (New): AmahiTunes
- The web UI for AmahiTunes is a custom index.php file. It does not work with forked-daapd. mt-daapd is no longer ava...
- 06:26 PM Bug #950 (Closed): DLNA PID File
- The PID file for DLNA is minidlna.pid in the /var/run/minidlna directory. Monit cannot monitor it as the PID is set ...
- 06:25 PM Bug #949 (Closed): OpenVPN PID File
- The PID file for OpenVPN is openvpn.openvpn.pid in the /var/run directory. Monit cannot monitor it as the PID is set...
Also available in: Atom