From 11/11/2013 to 12/10/2013
- 03:47 AM Bug #1145: Couchpotato install didn't work form dashboard
- Looks like you might already have a version installed. Please check /var/hda/web-apps. If so, ensure it's removed b...
- 11:06 PM Bug #1145 (Feedback): Couchpotato install didn't work form dashboard
- I just tried to install it from the dashboard:
- 07:20 PM Bug #1204 (New): OpenVPN
- OpenVPN for Amahi 7 works, but the server tab reflects the service as being stopped. Further investigation noted tha...
- 05:11 AM Bug #1185 (Feedback): Couch Potato - Not Updating
- Sounds like you have all the pieces in place. I am afraid it could be a compatibility issue with Fedora 14. Since i...
- 01:36 AM Bug #1185 (New): Couch Potato - Not Updating
- 01:34 AM Bug #1185: Couch Potato - Not Updating
- I actually installed GIT the other day for another reason, didn't try to updating CP via the link.
Instead I un-in...
- 04:25 PM Bug #1100 (Closed): A7 - couchpotato - missing subdirectory under /var/run for pid file
- Corrected and verified.
- 04:24 PM Bug #1101 (Closed): A7 - PlexMediaServer pid file not detected under servers, pid file not in var...
- Corrected and verified working as designed.
- 04:23 PM Bug #1102 (Closed): Jinzora PHP Problem
- Problem corrected.
- 04:23 PM Bug #1133 (Feedback): Sickbeard does not update
- Has been corrected. Please test and report back.
- 04:22 PM Bug #1145 (Closed): Couchpotato install didn't work form dashboard
- App fixed and released LIVE for Amahi 7. Other OS versions will not be updated.
- 04:21 PM Bug #1128 (Closed): couch potato
- App fixed for Amahi 7. Previous OS versions will not be updated.
- 12:09 PM Bug #1099 (Closed): DLNA possible fix - A7
- App has been fixed and released LIVE for Amahi 7.
- 09:46 AM Bug #1185 (Feedback): Couch Potato - Not Updating
- 09:45 AM Bug #1185: Couch Potato - Not Updating
- Try installing the dependency git as root user.
yum install git
Then try the app update again. If that does not ...
- 08:32 AM Bug #1099: DLNA possible fix - A7
- I made a few changes based on your recommendations. Please test the app and let us know if it works.
I added the ...
- 01:54 PM Bug #1185: Couch Potato - Not Updating
- Glad to assist, just let me know what i can assist with.
- 05:10 AM Bug #1185 (New): Couch Potato - Not Updating
- We typically do not update apps for OS versions in maintenance, such as Fedora 14. However, there may be something t...
- 09:50 PM Bug #1185: Couch Potato - Not Updating
- Fedora 14
- 07:13 PM Bug #1185 (Feedback): Couch Potato - Not Updating
- 04:43 PM Bug #1185: Couch Potato - Not Updating
- What OS, Ubuntu or Fedora 19? Ubuntu has not been updated due to being in maintenance mode, so could explain the iss...
- 01:21 AM Bug #1185 (Closed): Couch Potato - Not Updating
- Installed Couch Potato via Ahami App Web Page.
Attempted to up date via pop up link at the bottom of screen and ge...
- 06:39 AM Bug #1146: New ownCloud Release: Version 5.0.13
- I just noticed today that issue 5045 on the ownCloud Github has a status label of "Bug" unfortunately no developer ha...
- 10:16 AM Bug #1146: New ownCloud Release: Version 5.0.13
- The "proposed" fixes applied to this release for the upgrade issue changed nothing. It actually introduce an addition...
- 10:12 AM Bug #1144 (Closed): New ownCloud Release: Version 6 Beta 3
- This release did not fix the upgrade issue. It actually was a very buggy release. It was only out for 3 days and Beta...
- 06:24 PM Bug #1083 (Closed): Gallery2 fails with an error in main.php
- This was confirmed as fixed.
Also available in: Atom