From 03/05/2014 to 04/03/2014
- 05:13 PM Bug #1291 (Closed): CrashPlan on Fedora 19
- No reply indicates resolved.
- 08:19 AM Bug #1333: plex media server
- Are we close to getting this one resolved?
- 02:31 PM Bug #1297 (Closed): Sabnzbdplus - server fails to start
- No response indicated resolved.
- 02:29 PM Bug #1302 (Closed): amahi-plex released -- work-around for cases where the service does not start
- amahi-plex appears to be working fine. Have not heard of problems. Closing bug report.
- 02:27 PM Bug #1323 (Closed): VNC one click install
- No response indicates resolved.
- 02:26 PM Bug #1324 (Closed): EyeOS default password takes wrong hash
- No response indicates resolved.
- 02:26 PM Bug #1327 (Closed): ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Closing as no further action required.
I have not heard any rumblings in the forums since creating the bug repor...
- 03:18 PM Bug #1332 (Closed): Nagios
- Reset credentials as required by default Nagios package.
- 07:39 PM Bug #1333 (Assigned): plex media server
- 07:12 PM Bug #1333 (Closed): plex media server
- could the latest version of plex media server be updated into the apps downloads for Amahi7 ?
They have been working...
- 01:42 PM Bug #1332 (Feedback): Nagios
- Updated app to reflect correct credentials:
Will work on a script in the fut...
- 08:53 AM Bug #1332 (Closed): Nagios
- The Amahi 7.1 packaged installer for Nagios creates the user _admin_, but the default user permissions in /etc/nagios...
- 12:01 PM Bug #1328 (Closed): owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- User resolved.
- 11:35 AM Bug #1328: owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- Ok guys,
i found the problem, turns out it can't login while you have a VPN installed(or activated)(atleast Hotspot ...
- 08:58 AM Bug #1328: owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
Using the ownCloud forum is not always the best place to get fixes to issues. The forum is driven primarily driven ...
- 08:07 PM Bug #1328: owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- I had a similar setup with the old owncloud app wich worked fine.
- the owncloud iphone app doesn't support i...
- 07:54 PM Bug #1328 (Feedback): owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- this does not make a lot of sense.
definitely we should never ever advise users to patch suexec or anything like t...
- 07:39 PM Bug #1328: owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- Probably not something we should do. To risky and may open up security vulnerabilities.
Recommend guidance be add...
- 04:27 PM Bug #1328 (Closed): owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- I recently updated to owncloud 6 from amahi, everything seemed to work fine but when i tried to login with my ownclou...
- 11:53 AM Bug #1327 (Assigned): ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Great job in diagnosing this!
The work-around is to update everything, then.
We do not have the ability to spec...
- 10:11 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Installed DLNA on pristine Amahi 7 64-bit VM. App did not work. I then did a yum update to get all the OS updates a...
- 09:35 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Doing a yum update seems to correct the problem with the DLNA install. Not sure about installing ffmpeg yet, still i...
- 09:30 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Now it's a real problem, DLNA is broken as a result.
Installing it on a prestine Amahi 7 VM results in the error...
- 09:26 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Looks like it's more complicated than I predicted. It still wants to install the ffmpeg-libs with the older version ...
- 09:22 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Here's the info on the minidlna package:
- 09:00 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- So far, the only LIVE app I have found that uses ffmpeg is Subsonic. I will update as I find more.
- 08:40 AM Bug #1327 (Closed): ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Apparently the install of the ffmpeg RPM package causes conflicts with minidlna. Specifically, the ffmpeg-libs-1.2.6...
- 07:54 AM Bug #1291 (Feedback): CrashPlan on Fedora 19
- App has been updated to use the correct version of Java. However, any app that installed 1.8.0 will prevent this fro...
- 06:41 PM Bug #1316 (Closed): New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- App has been released LIVE for Amahi 7.
- 02:02 PM Bug #1316 (Feedback): New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- Sounds good.
I recommended we rename ownCloud to ownCloud 4 and we can make the new version ownCloud 6 to keep t...
- 01:54 PM Bug #1316: New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- Ok I tested this release to the best of my knowledge. I think it is fit for a production release.
Here are some ex...
- 05:47 PM Bug #1316: New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- Tested core ownCloud applications (i.e. calendar, contacts, bookmarks), results were as expected.
- 01:43 PM Bug #1324: EyeOS default password takes wrong hash
- There must be something going on with your Amahi 7 install. I just tested this app and it works fine. It installs w...
- 07:31 AM Bug #1324 (Closed): EyeOS default password takes wrong hash
- When EyeOS is installed he will take the root password hash, but it doesn't work.
Replace the pass...
- 01:40 PM Bug #1323 (Feedback): VNC one click install
- Not sure why this does not exist on your install. It does on mine, but there are no values listed. Works fine with ...
- 07:11 AM Bug #1323 (Closed): VNC one click install
- I was unable to get the VNC one click install running without some manipulation.
It is not much but the thing I do...
- 06:59 AM Bug #1316: New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- Successfully installed and tested ownCloud 3rd party applications. Will test some of the core applications for import...
- 10:00 AM Bug #1320 (Closed): Sabnzbd - http://sabnzbd/ not redirecting to correct port
- No reply indicates issue is resolved.
- 04:26 PM Bug #1316: New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- Standard test cases completed (not upgrade), all passed. Next tests to involve manually installing a couple of custom...
- 11:40 AM Bug #1316: New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- Tested for upgrade from v4.5.x to V6.0.2, failed, no surprise.
Will now do detailed testing for complete new insta...
- 04:06 PM Bug #1320: Sabnzbd - http://sabnzbd/ not redirecting to correct port
- This seems to be a sporadic issue with only some users. We have not been able to pinpoint the problem.
A work aro...
- 11:33 AM Bug #1320: Sabnzbd - http://sabnzbd/ not redirecting to correct port
- I'm sorry. port 25915. Not 259515.
When accessing http://sabnzbd/ it redirects to http://localhost:25915/ with a "...
- 11:25 AM Bug #1320 (Closed): Sabnzbd - http://sabnzbd/ not redirecting to correct port
- When accessing http://sabnzbd/, it does not redirect to the correct port. But if accessing http://sabnzbd:259515/ it ...
- 02:59 PM Bug #1291: CrashPlan on Fedora 19
- Here is the log from apps installed prior to Crashplan (including the crashplan segment)
======= app install begi...
- 01:33 PM Bug #1291: CrashPlan on Fedora 19
- Install error
Welcome to the CrashPlan Installer.
Press enter to continue with installation.
Also available in: Atom