From 03/18/2014 to 04/16/2014
- 06:53 AM Support #1340: CUPS: BETA Test Report
- Thanks for the clarification.
- 05:46 AM Support #1340: CUPS: BETA Test Report
- I believe the issue was related to my printer. It didn't seem to get along with the LPD protocol so I switched to IPP...
- 06:19 PM Support #1340: CUPS: BETA Test Report
- Great to hear. Is the issue you referenced related to the app or your printer?
- 10:32 AM Bug #1081: Greyhole UI
- For those interested, the Greyhole plug-in is almost complete. There has been significant progress on it over the pa...
- 08:43 AM Support #1340 (Feedback): CUPS: BETA Test Report
- I've been using the CUPS plugin for about a week with a network attached Brother MFC-7820N printer. Everything seems ...
- 10:18 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- Based on our conversation for clean up of the old calendar files, I will use ical for the new app.
Once I determin...
- 08:38 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- Yep. We could do it with the app, right?
I was thinking of having the app check for the /var/hda/calendar directo...
- 08:32 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- awesome. true, the dns name is taken by the botched app.
in future amahi releases we need to remove this old cruft.
- 08:25 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- Ok, think I might have a working app :)
I had to use the short name of cal ...
- 08:43 PM Bug #1230 (Assigned): Couchpotato won't start automatically after reboot
- i installed CP and it does not start. I get...
- 04:57 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- Based on the location of these lines in 03-calendar.conf file, it might be a challenge.
- 04:39 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- i see. we definitely need to make this a separate app!
i _think_ we have all the hooks in our app system to make a...
- 02:55 PM Bug #1339 (New): Calendar WebDAV Broken
- A user in the forums had problems. He could not access http://calendar nor publish calendars to that location. When t...
- 07:02 PM Support #1337: Amahi/SuperSync Integration
- I noticed that the client defaults to the iTunes library. Recommend we change it to default to the Amahi Music share...
- 06:54 PM Support #1337 (Feedback): Amahi/SuperSync Integration
- I started testing the app. Client has a lot of features. I selected the option to sync the music to my HDA. It did...
- 05:13 PM Bug #1291 (Closed): CrashPlan on Fedora 19
- No reply indicates resolved.
- 08:19 AM Bug #1333: plex media server
- Are we close to getting this one resolved?
- 02:31 PM Bug #1297 (Closed): Sabnzbdplus - server fails to start
- No response indicated resolved.
- 02:29 PM Bug #1302 (Closed): amahi-plex released -- work-around for cases where the service does not start
- amahi-plex appears to be working fine. Have not heard of problems. Closing bug report.
- 02:27 PM Bug #1323 (Closed): VNC one click install
- No response indicates resolved.
- 02:26 PM Bug #1324 (Closed): EyeOS default password takes wrong hash
- No response indicates resolved.
- 02:26 PM Bug #1327 (Closed): ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Closing as no further action required.
I have not heard any rumblings in the forums since creating the bug repor...
- 03:18 PM Bug #1332 (Closed): Nagios
- Reset credentials as required by default Nagios package.
- 07:39 PM Bug #1333 (Assigned): plex media server
- 07:12 PM Bug #1333 (Closed): plex media server
- could the latest version of plex media server be updated into the apps downloads for Amahi7 ?
They have been working...
- 01:42 PM Bug #1332 (Feedback): Nagios
- Updated app to reflect correct credentials:
Will work on a script in the fut...
- 08:53 AM Bug #1332 (Closed): Nagios
- The Amahi 7.1 packaged installer for Nagios creates the user _admin_, but the default user permissions in /etc/nagios...
- 12:01 PM Bug #1328 (Closed): owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- User resolved.
- 11:35 AM Bug #1328: owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- Ok guys,
i found the problem, turns out it can't login while you have a VPN installed(or activated)(atleast Hotspot ...
- 08:58 AM Bug #1328: owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
Using the ownCloud forum is not always the best place to get fixes to issues. The forum is driven primarily driven ...
- 08:07 PM Bug #1328: owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- I had a similar setup with the old owncloud app wich worked fine.
- the owncloud iphone app doesn't support i...
- 07:54 PM Bug #1328 (Feedback): owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- this does not make a lot of sense.
definitely we should never ever advise users to patch suexec or anything like t...
- 07:39 PM Bug #1328: owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- Probably not something we should do. To risky and may open up security vulnerabilities.
Recommend guidance be add...
- 04:27 PM Bug #1328 (Closed): owncloud 6 iOS app can't login
- I recently updated to owncloud 6 from amahi, everything seemed to work fine but when i tried to login with my ownclou...
- 11:53 AM Bug #1327 (Assigned): ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Great job in diagnosing this!
The work-around is to update everything, then.
We do not have the ability to spec...
- 10:11 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Installed DLNA on pristine Amahi 7 64-bit VM. App did not work. I then did a yum update to get all the OS updates a...
- 09:35 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Doing a yum update seems to correct the problem with the DLNA install. Not sure about installing ffmpeg yet, still i...
- 09:30 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Now it's a real problem, DLNA is broken as a result.
Installing it on a prestine Amahi 7 VM results in the error...
- 09:26 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Looks like it's more complicated than I predicted. It still wants to install the ffmpeg-libs with the older version ...
- 09:22 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Here's the info on the minidlna package:
- 09:00 AM Bug #1327: ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- So far, the only LIVE app I have found that uses ffmpeg is Subsonic. I will update as I find more.
- 08:40 AM Bug #1327 (Closed): ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Apparently the install of the ffmpeg RPM package causes conflicts with minidlna. Specifically, the ffmpeg-libs-1.2.6...
- 07:54 AM Bug #1291 (Feedback): CrashPlan on Fedora 19
- App has been updated to use the correct version of Java. However, any app that installed 1.8.0 will prevent this fro...
- 06:41 PM Bug #1316 (Closed): New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- App has been released LIVE for Amahi 7.
- 02:02 PM Bug #1316 (Feedback): New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- Sounds good.
I recommended we rename ownCloud to ownCloud 4 and we can make the new version ownCloud 6 to keep t...
- 01:54 PM Bug #1316: New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- Ok I tested this release to the best of my knowledge. I think it is fit for a production release.
Here are some ex...
- 05:47 PM Bug #1316: New ownCloud Release: Version 6.0.2
- Tested core ownCloud applications (i.e. calendar, contacts, bookmarks), results were as expected.
- 01:43 PM Bug #1324: EyeOS default password takes wrong hash
- There must be something going on with your Amahi 7 install. I just tested this app and it works fine. It installs w...
- 07:31 AM Bug #1324 (Closed): EyeOS default password takes wrong hash
- When EyeOS is installed he will take the root password hash, but it doesn't work.
Replace the pass...
- 01:40 PM Bug #1323 (Feedback): VNC one click install
- Not sure why this does not exist on your install. It does on mine, but there are no values listed. Works fine with ...
- 07:11 AM Bug #1323 (Closed): VNC one click install
- I was unable to get the VNC one click install running without some manipulation.
It is not much but the thing I do...
Also available in: Atom