From 03/25/2014 to 04/23/2014
- 08:35 PM Bug #1333: plex media server
- Hey Fellas ... Any news or updates an this ?
- 03:18 PM Support #1337 (Assigned): Amahi/SuperSync Integration
The SuperSync team is working on fixing the issues mentioned. In the next beta update thats due in two week's ...
- 11:24 AM Bug #1348: Transmission does not load all torrents from the watch directory
- Nope, the only thing I changed was to disable the whitelist and changed the maimum DLs.
Here is the output from th...
- 10:44 AM Bug #1348: Transmission does not load all torrents from the watch directory
- Ok, good. Did you add a user name and password to the settings.json file? If so, then you need to add it to the ama...
- 10:30 AM Bug #1348: Transmission does not load all torrents from the watch directory
- cat amahi-transmission-watch:
@# watch for torrent files in the torrents directory
*/5 * * * * transmission ...
- 10:19 AM Bug #1348: Transmission does not load all torrents from the watch directory
- I want you to post the contents of the file /etc/cron.d/amahi-transmission or amahi-transmission-watch. Not sure wha...
- 07:43 PM Bug #1348: Transmission does not load all torrents from the watch directory
- Sorry, I may not be quite sure what you are asking. I ran /etc/cron.d/amahi-transmission and it said No such file or...
- 06:33 PM Bug #1348: Transmission does not load all torrents from the watch directory
- Can you post /etc/cron.d/amahi-transmission here? Did not change it to match the wiki? If so, that may be part of t...
- 05:50 PM Bug #1348: Transmission does not load all torrents from the watch directory
- System indicated the packages was already installed.
- 06:55 PM Bug #1084: Transmission won't automatically load torrents files
- Also I incorrectly told you to follow the wiki for the /etc/cron.d/amahi-transmission. It should not match the wiki....
- 03:43 PM Bug #1084: Transmission won't automatically load torrents files
- Please see https://bugs.amahi.org/issues/1348 for a potential solution.
- 03:41 PM Bug #1348 (Feedback): Transmission does not load all torrents from the watch directory
- Not sure if this is the fix, but there is a package missing that the watch cron daemon uses called netstat.
- 07:14 AM Bug #1348 (Closed): Transmission does not load all torrents from the watch directory
- Hello, I have a similar issue to the one detailed here: https://bugs.amahi.org/issues/1084
I detailed my problem o...
- 06:53 AM Support #1340: CUPS: BETA Test Report
- Thanks for the clarification.
- 05:46 AM Support #1340: CUPS: BETA Test Report
- I believe the issue was related to my printer. It didn't seem to get along with the LPD protocol so I switched to IPP...
- 06:19 PM Support #1340: CUPS: BETA Test Report
- Great to hear. Is the issue you referenced related to the app or your printer?
- 10:32 AM Bug #1081: Greyhole UI
- For those interested, the Greyhole plug-in is almost complete. There has been significant progress on it over the pa...
- 08:43 AM Support #1340 (Feedback): CUPS: BETA Test Report
- I've been using the CUPS plugin for about a week with a network attached Brother MFC-7820N printer. Everything seems ...
- 10:18 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- Based on our conversation for clean up of the old calendar files, I will use ical for the new app.
Once I determin...
- 08:38 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- Yep. We could do it with the app, right?
I was thinking of having the app check for the /var/hda/calendar directo...
- 08:32 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- awesome. true, the dns name is taken by the botched app.
in future amahi releases we need to remove this old cruft.
- 08:25 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- Ok, think I might have a working app :)
I had to use the short name of cal ...
- 08:43 PM Bug #1230 (Assigned): Couchpotato won't start automatically after reboot
- i installed CP and it does not start. I get...
- 04:57 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- Based on the location of these lines in 03-calendar.conf file, it might be a challenge.
- 04:39 PM Bug #1339: Calendar WebDAV Broken
- i see. we definitely need to make this a separate app!
i _think_ we have all the hooks in our app system to make a...
- 02:55 PM Bug #1339 (New): Calendar WebDAV Broken
- A user in the forums had problems. He could not access http://calendar nor publish calendars to that location. When t...
- 07:02 PM Support #1337: Amahi/SuperSync Integration
- I noticed that the client defaults to the iTunes library. Recommend we change it to default to the Amahi Music share...
- 06:54 PM Support #1337 (Feedback): Amahi/SuperSync Integration
- I started testing the app. Client has a lot of features. I selected the option to sync the music to my HDA. It did...
- 05:13 PM Bug #1291 (Closed): CrashPlan on Fedora 19
- No reply indicates resolved.
- 08:19 AM Bug #1333: plex media server
- Are we close to getting this one resolved?
- 02:31 PM Bug #1297 (Closed): Sabnzbdplus - server fails to start
- No response indicated resolved.
- 02:29 PM Bug #1302 (Closed): amahi-plex released -- work-around for cases where the service does not start
- amahi-plex appears to be working fine. Have not heard of problems. Closing bug report.
- 02:27 PM Bug #1323 (Closed): VNC one click install
- No response indicates resolved.
- 02:26 PM Bug #1324 (Closed): EyeOS default password takes wrong hash
- No response indicates resolved.
- 02:26 PM Bug #1327 (Closed): ffmpeg RPM Conflict
- Closing as no further action required.
I have not heard any rumblings in the forums since creating the bug repor...
- 03:18 PM Bug #1332 (Closed): Nagios
- Reset credentials as required by default Nagios package.
- 07:39 PM Bug #1333 (Assigned): plex media server
- 07:12 PM Bug #1333 (Closed): plex media server
- could the latest version of plex media server be updated into the apps downloads for Amahi7 ?
They have been working...
- 01:42 PM Bug #1332 (Feedback): Nagios
- Updated app to reflect correct credentials:
Will work on a script in the fut...
- 08:53 AM Bug #1332 (Closed): Nagios
- The Amahi 7.1 packaged installer for Nagios creates the user _admin_, but the default user permissions in /etc/nagios...
Also available in: Atom