From 08/09/2015 to 09/07/2015
- 11:52 AM Bug #1809 (Resolved): Time Machine Volume size resets after backup
- Thank you for the quick response! I used the format you described for the DEFAULT: line and it is now reserving 524GB...
- 10:54 AM Support #1806 (Closed): New Release: Wallabag 1.9
- Great to hear.
I have also added the RSS feed to my list so I will be alerted of future updates.
Thanks for let...
- 07:57 AM Support #1806: New Release: Wallabag 1.9
- App tested thoroughly. Imported existing links. Encountered *no* issues.
Thanks Bigfoot superb job.
- 03:24 PM Bug #1809 (Feedback): Time Machine Volume size resets after backup
- close it if it works, or provide mroe feedback and assign it back to me.
- 03:23 PM Bug #1809: Time Machine Volume size resets after backup
- the line has a bad format. you followed the wiki properly -- but it had a bad descriptio. we updated it. it should lo...
- 02:11 PM Bug #1809 (Closed): Time Machine Volume size resets after backup
- I followed the directions in the wiki to adjust the volume size to 500gb and restart the netatalk service as root. Wh...
- 01:15 PM Support #1806 (Feedback): New Release: Wallabag 1.9
- App updated. Tested and appears to work correctly.
Please test and provide feedback.
- 10:53 AM Support #1806 (Assigned): New Release: Wallabag 1.9
- Will work this when time permits.
- 03:39 AM Support #1806 (Closed): New Release: Wallabag 1.9
- Please update package Wallabag (1.5.2). The following is the new release (1.9).
- 07:04 PM Bug #1801: OpenVPN Server Status Shows "Stopped" (F19/F21/F23)
- Above SQL is incorrect, should be as follows:...
- 07:00 PM Bug #1801 (New): OpenVPN Server Status Shows "Stopped" (F19/F21/F23)
- This is a bug in the server feature associated to the database. This applies to both F19 and F21. The service is co...
- 05:06 PM Bug #1787 (Feedback): supersync process remains after being installed
- Added uninstall script to stop the service and disable it.
I presume since it did not stop automatically and that ...
- 04:00 PM Bug #1787: supersync process remains after being installed
- the service remained, so i had to...
- 03:43 PM Bug #1787 (Feedback): supersync process remains after being installed
- i still see a process like this after the SuperSync app is uninstalled. that is badly setup by the app. this is bad b...
- 07:37 PM Bug #1771 (Feedback): Clonezilla failed to install
- Is this still an issue?
I have repeatedly tested the app and have not had any issues.
- 07:36 PM Support #1754 (Closed): Amahi Plex says : "you do not have permissions to access this server"
- No response indicates there is no longer a problem.
- 06:32 PM Bug #1785 (Feedback): ownCloud 8 Missing PHP Modules (Fedora 21)
- Added a php module and tested app on prestine Amahi 8 machine.
Installed and worked with no errors. Checked and a...
- 02:47 PM Bug #1785 (Feedback): ownCloud 8 Missing PHP Modules (Fedora 21)
- With OwnCloud8 when I visit it, I get errors like: "PHP module zip not installed. Please ask your server administrato...
- 01:04 PM Bug #1734 (Closed): amahi-plex
- this rpm has been released to our repo.
- 07:44 PM Bug #1734: amahi-plex
- Works like a champ. I followed your instructions and did not touch anything else...it took about 5 minutes or so to ...
- 05:42 PM Bug #1734: amahi-plex
- Please give this rpm a try, with the following conditions:
* DO NOT REINSTALL THE Amahi APP. It will show the same...
- 05:22 PM Bug #1734: amahi-plex
- oh, man, plex is such a beast.
we have limited bandwidth to deal with app-related internal issues.
we're going ...
Also available in: Atom