From 09/11/2018 to 10/10/2018
- 08:58 PM Bug #2350 (Closed): Amahi App
- Unable to access shares on two different Amahi 7 Servers one is located in Florida East Coast and the other is locate...
- 06:48 PM Bug #2349: sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- Made a minor change to SICKRAGE service and it now appears to be working. I had issues with Firefox, but was fine in...
- 06:26 PM Bug #2349: sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- I just did a test install of Sick Beard on Fedora 27, Amahi 11 and completed without error. Was able to access the a...
- 12:13 AM Bug #2349: sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- This is a bit of a mystery, since you got SiCKRAGE and it's live on Amahi 11, which you have installed/running.
- 11:43 PM Bug #2349: sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- Installing app id 0udwc1pno0 under /var/hda/platform/html/script/.. ENV=production
- 11:34 PM Bug #2349 (Feedback): sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- app installer log below:
sysinfo log below:
- 06:10 PM Bug #2348 (Closed): F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- Yep works perfectly.
Thanks and will close bug report.
- 05:31 PM Bug #2348 (Feedback): F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- ok, updated and tested.
the system responds kind of slowly when loading that page, but it works. maybe the VM is s...
- 03:49 PM Bug #2348: F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- Will get you something shortly.
- 03:11 PM Bug #2348: F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- could you capture the last few dozen lines from the production.log or the log at /var/log/httpd/error_log ?
- 11:00 AM Bug #2348 (Closed): F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- Installation completes without error.
However, afterwards accessing the dashboard causes an error.
It's the typ...
- 06:12 PM Feature #2345 (Assigned): New app request - Organizr
- Will add it to the list of potential new apps for Amahi 11.
- 10:39 AM Feature #2345 (Assigned): New app request - Organizr
- Organizr seems to be a good way to keep all HTPC apps together in a cleaner + faster method, might be better than hav...
Also available in: Atom