From 09/30/2018 to 10/29/2018
- 06:50 PM Bug #2354: Amahi Sync - Fedora 27
- Any progress on this issue?
I don't want to upgrade to Amahi 11 until I can use this app.
- 09:21 PM Bug #2354 (Assigned): Amahi Sync - Fedora 27
- 07:36 PM Bug #2354 (Closed): Amahi Sync - Fedora 27
- Amahi Sync appears to be broken. The share directory is created as _public_ not _Public_ as required by the app.
- 03:58 PM Bug #2350 (Closed): Amahi App
- Thanks for posting this. The certificates used for TLS (https) expired without us noticing in time and we were at an ...
- 12:41 PM Bug #2350: Amahi App
- Resolved. HDA's are now accessible with the Amahi App on both Android and IOS.
- 01:54 AM Bug #2349 (Feedback): sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- please verify that the update is working for you and close if so. else add any other possible debugging details to he...
- 08:58 PM Bug #2350 (Closed): Amahi App
- Unable to access shares on two different Amahi 7 Servers one is located in Florida East Coast and the other is locate...
- 06:48 PM Bug #2349: sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- Made a minor change to SICKRAGE service and it now appears to be working. I had issues with Firefox, but was fine in...
- 06:26 PM Bug #2349: sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- I just did a test install of Sick Beard on Fedora 27, Amahi 11 and completed without error. Was able to access the a...
- 12:13 AM Bug #2349: sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- This is a bit of a mystery, since you got SiCKRAGE and it's live on Amahi 11, which you have installed/running.
- 11:43 PM Bug #2349: sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- Installing app id 0udwc1pno0 under /var/hda/platform/html/script/.. ENV=production
- 11:34 PM Bug #2349 (Feedback): sickrage and sickbeard fail to install
- app installer log below:
sysinfo log below:
- 06:10 PM Bug #2348 (Closed): F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- Yep works perfectly.
Thanks and will close bug report.
- 05:31 PM Bug #2348 (Feedback): F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- ok, updated and tested.
the system responds kind of slowly when loading that page, but it works. maybe the VM is s...
- 03:49 PM Bug #2348: F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- Will get you something shortly.
- 03:11 PM Bug #2348: F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- could you capture the last few dozen lines from the production.log or the log at /var/log/httpd/error_log ?
- 11:00 AM Bug #2348 (Closed): F27 Disk Stats Plugin Breaks Dashboard
- Installation completes without error.
However, afterwards accessing the dashboard causes an error.
It's the typ...
Also available in: Atom