From 05/23/2014 to 06/21/2014
- 09:11 PM Bug #1454 (Closed): command error: lsblk not a block device error in debug
- If select _Format entire disk_ option and execute commands in Debug mode,It gives ...
- 08:35 PM Bug #1453 (Closed): RuntimeException for devices with GPT partition table
- We do not support logical volume groups or logical volume manager(LVM) partitions for now(since we actively discourag...
- 10:08 PM Bug #1449 (New): Remove an entry from /etc/fstab when unmounting or deleting a partition
- When removing a partition or deleting a partition from partition table , we have to remove mount entry from /etc/fsta...
- 10:08 PM Bug #1432: feedback from review of 0.2 version
- Finally now the plugin get installed into the existing plugin area of the platform
A re-installation of the Disk-Wiz...
- 10:58 PM Bug #1432: feedback from review of 0.2 version
- great work!
except the rails exception we got yesterday, i think the next major portion of work is to use the exis...
- 12:41 AM Bug #1432: feedback from review of 0.2 version
- will you pump up the version/release and update the app so we can install it?
i only see version 0.2 listed.
- 12:17 AM Bug #1432 (Feedback): feedback from review of 0.2 version
- I have fix almost all the suggestions stated in here, except
_consider using a pull-down menu for the file systems_...
- 05:20 AM Bug #1433: if an error occurs, it should be handled property to the user
- the user sees this forever: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/364883/Screenshots/8-7k.png
- 05:20 AM Bug #1433 (Closed): if an error occurs, it should be handled property to the user
- at the moment i see an infinite progress bar, a spinner and a "wait ..."...
- 05:13 AM Bug #1432 (Closed): feedback from review of 0.2 version
* install as a subtab of Disks
* the subtab should show as "Add"
* move the "Disks Current in Use" to ...
Also available in: Atom