From 07/10/2015 to 08/08/2015
- 04:15 PM Bug #1772: consolidated testing for version v0.5
- the one-click app has been updated and ready to test.
- 03:35 PM Bug #1772 (New): consolidated testing for version v0.5
- we have a new version of the disk wizard.
we believe the "green paths in this document":http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36...
- 07:42 PM Bug #1765: dsk-wz.sh script return false for execpt four command
- I don't think it is a bug , but an additional safety feature to prevent executing unwanted , or unintended shell comm...
- 01:51 PM Bug #1768: Command execution error: BLKRRPART failed: Device or resource busy
it happens also when I want to format the entire disk and some one of it's partitions is mounted
- 01:34 PM Bug #1768 (Closed): Command execution error: BLKRRPART failed: Device or resource busy
- at some poit the operation failed and say that the device is busy
this is the "Debuglink":http://paste.fedoraproject...
- 08:45 AM Bug #1767 (Closed): label partition with whitespace
- when formate partition with a whitespace like "ahmed 2" the plugin crash in mounting job
- 09:29 AM Bug #1766 (Closed): Command execution error message is empty
- when a command failed the command execution error message is empty
that's because using non-block form of open3.pope...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1765 (Closed): dsk-wz.sh script return false for execpt four command
- in the +dsk-wz.sh+ script ...
Also available in: Atom