From 10/28/2010 to 11/26/2010
- 03:03 PM Feature #684 (New): Add nice stats for users
- we could do it two level
one - the basics, like a "queue" being copied or something and general status
then a "more...
- 02:10 AM Bug #676 (New): Greyhole is working the hole time (actually since more than 24h)
- Ive copied some data to my landing zone (/var/hda/files/)
Normally Greyhole should start to move files after 10sec. ...
- 12:59 AM Bug #675 (New): manual chkconfig off overruled by updates?
- It seems that a manual "chkconfig greyhole off" is overwritten by either updates or a different program.
This is a...
- 12:52 AM Bug #674 (New): Greyhole not stopping through webinterface
- When stopping the Greyhole service through the Amahi > Setup > servers page the Greyhole service is not being stopped...
- 04:19 AM Bug #672: Landing zone and root drive
- and a second question : How can i reintegrate my shares from old setup to new setup without moving all around the wor...
- 04:06 AM Bug #672 (Assigned): Landing zone and root drive
- Had some bad experience with Amahi and /or Greyhole.
I have a 160GB root drive and a 1TB drive for my shares. Root i...
- 03:09 PM Bug #663: Data loss across pooled shared
- If I recall this is a bug more so with the NTFS drivers for linux, which has a hard time managing large files. Have y...
- 05:16 AM Bug #663: Data loss across pooled shared
- Here's is the link to the bug I'm talking about:
- 05:09 AM Bug #663: Data loss across pooled shared
- Please post:
- the output of the "mount" command (in a Terminal)
- the output of the "greyhole --stats" command (in...
- 02:59 AM Bug #663 (New): Data loss across pooled shared
- My storage setup is consisted of 2 external usb disks (1 and 1.5 TB) formatted as NTFS. Both disk participate in the ...
Also available in: Atom