From 06/04/2012 to 07/03/2012
- 08:31 AM Bug #926: Ubuntu 64-bit Greyhole
- Ok...seems a manual fsck was needed to get files moving. Not sure about the message noted above, but time will tell.
- 08:26 AM Bug #926: Ubuntu 64-bit Greyhole
- Further investigation shows copies=1 in the /etc/greyhole.conf.
- 08:21 AM Bug #926: Ubuntu 64-bit Greyhole
- No files have been replicated by Greyhole. There should be a default to 1 copy for shares or have it available via d...
- 08:18 AM Bug #926 (Closed): Ubuntu 64-bit Greyhole
- When adding files to a share which is part of the storage pool, I see this message in the log:
Found a share (Apol...
Also available in: Atom