From 07/02/2010 to 07/31/2010
- 07:14 AM Bug #589 (Assigned): Security issue amahi admin password is not recognising anything longer then ...
- using fedora f12 dvd install only.
root password is ALWAYS secure.
when doing a fedora 12 install you must create a...
- 11:07 AM Bug #558 (Closed): Express CD ImportError: /usr/lib/libgudev-1.0.so.0
- Yeah, this does have all the signs of a hardware issue. Closing.
- 10:47 AM Bug #558: Express CD ImportError: /usr/lib/libgudev-1.0.so.0
The BIOS time has nothing to do with it (or so it seems). I'm currently running Amahi fine on the 30GB HD...
- 09:12 AM Bug #558: Express CD ImportError: /usr/lib/libgudev-1.0.so.0
Does the time matter after the install is completed?
Have you had a chance to play with the bios time ...
- 09:13 AM Bug #562: Express installer should install fpaste
- easy enough to add, we will get it in the next version.
- 01:11 PM Bug #563 (New): the express cd installation should only destroy the first drive!
- looks like
wipes all drives!
we should change it to
- 12:22 PM Bug #562 (Resolved): Express installer should install fpaste
- fpaste is very useful for debugging. we should consider installing it if it does not add much space.
Also available in: Atom