From 09/03/2010 to 10/02/2010
- 06:22 PM Feature #637: Boot Express-CD from USB
- I'll look into fixing the paths. It may be awhile but I'll get to it, sorry.
- 06:20 PM Bug #639: issues with express cd for fedora 13
- Incremented user agent to AIO-CD-F13-B1.1
- 06:19 PM Bug #639: issues with express cd for fedora 13
- added wol and fixed the typo in the script. Now the updated versions can be built.
- 06:17 PM Bug #642: Add url to express fc 13 for getting install code
- I believe the issue is before that point cpg, as in "where do I go to find the install code I need to type to proceed"
- 12:47 PM Bug #639: issues with express cd for fedora 13
- Executing a yum update yields 100+ updates. Of those, there are several which are not valid. Attaching the update l...
- 02:22 PM Bug #641 (Closed): Typo in express fc13 installer
- closing it to consolidate it with #639 which tracks the express cd issues.
thanks for the bug!
(feel free to watch ...
- 11:11 AM Bug #641 (Closed): Typo in express fc13 installer
- When it asks for your install code and you enter the wrong one in, it says you don't have a "vailed" code. Should bo...
- 12:09 PM Bug #642: Add url to express fc 13 for getting install code
- In my case, I saw a text screen (blue rectangle), indicating that the url is http://hda and the user is admin/admin.
- 11:13 AM Bug #642 (New): Add url to express fc 13 for getting install code
- Installer runs great, you restart and then are asked for the install code. It would be nice to direct the user for w...
- 02:27 AM Bug #639 (Assigned): issues with express cd for fedora 13
- tracking issues with the express cd for f13:
* the wol package is needed for hdactl (issue for the builder)
- 03:25 PM Feature #637 (New): Boot Express-CD from USB
- Nowadays it is more comfortable to install with a usb-key instead of burning a CD. Doing so with the existing Express...
Also available in: Atom