From 04/09/2009 to 05/08/2009
- 01:27 PM Feature #143: Ampache
- needs to be updated from 3.4.4 to 3.5
- 02:39 AM Feature #158: Gaming Heaven
- also, please note that i see this error in the log when installing this app:
mv: cannot stat `unpack/*': No such f...
- 10:12 PM Feature #158: Gaming Heaven
- this app looks good. my kids discovered it now, hehe :)
i would change the logo to make it a bit more recognizable...
- 12:24 PM Feature #169 (Closed): portaNEO
- Done, portaNeo should be working now! ;)
- 12:05 AM Feature #169: portaNEO
- Thank you for submitting this error :)
Will fix this when getting home ;) 9hours from now ;D
- 06:08 PM Feature #169: portaNEO
- I also got sent to that url and got the 404 error
- 05:08 PM Feature #169: portaNEO
When trying to install i get sent to this url http://portaneo.home.com/install/ which gives me a 404 not found ...
- 02:23 AM Feature #138 (Closed): POSH
- 02:22 AM Feature #138 (Resolved): POSH
- portaNeo is the "enterprise" (still opensource) version of "POSH" for intranets ;)
POSH itself made some problems wh...
- 04:27 PM Feature #169 (Closed): portaNEO
- Portaneo Enterprise Portal offers an integrated enterprise portal solution, personalizable, collaborative and mobile.
- 12:55 PM Bug #168 (Closed): Adding Webcal as a webapp
- i tried to add webcal using the "New Web App" function and hda setup page, which it added i found that i had done it ...
- 09:18 AM Feature #143: Ampache
- These are issues with Jinzora (no one has mentioned them with Ampache -- yet?
Maximum execution time they recommen...
- 10:36 PM Feature #143: Ampache
was ampache the one with the mem limit and time limit issues?
it may be possible to put some of these overrides ...
- 05:22 AM Feature #130: Opendb
- rampage355 wrote:
> Developing one-click installer app for opendb
Install i thought went fine. but when i tryed t...
- 05:33 PM Feature #158: Gaming Heaven
- rampage355 wrote:
> A wide collection of browser based game - delivered in FLASH and as Java Applets.
> (This is a la...
- 05:26 PM Feature #158 (Closed): Gaming Heaven
- A wide collection of browser based game - delivered in FLASH and as Java Applets.
(This is a large download, so be p...
- 10:00 AM Feature #157: WikkaWiki
- 1. wikka_ prefix on DB tables is default in the DB creation script -- no point in removing it!
2. Application forces...
- 03:57 AM Feature #157 (Feedback): WikkaWiki
- i put screenshot and logo.
the app works well for me!
the only minor things i noticed were:
* table prefix -...
- 03:23 PM Feature #130: Opendb
- Need to write a short wiki on how to get started.
- 03:22 PM Feature #157 (Closed): WikkaWiki
- WikkaWiki is a flexible, standards-compliant and lightweight wiki engine written in PHP, which uses MySQL to store pa...
- 11:39 AM Feature #155 (Closed): AVG Antivirus
- Basic antivirus protection for Linux/FreeBSD.
- 08:22 AM Feature #139 (Closed): Home Inventory
- 10:54 PM Feature #139: Home Inventory
- done. close if you agree, otherwise assign it back to me.
my bad. the situation is that the second chunk failed to p...
- 09:16 PM Feature #150 (Closed): Wordpress
- WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPre...
- 07:55 PM Feature #137 (Assigned): Squeezecenter
- 07:02 PM Feature #149 (Rejected): PBA
- No description provided!
- 06:58 PM Feature #148 (Assigned): MythTV
- MythTV is a Free Open Source digital video recorder (DVR) project distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL. It has ...
- 06:53 PM Feature #147 (Closed): Slideshow
- Slideshow for your photo's
- 06:43 PM Feature #146 (Assigned): Icecast
- Icecast is a free streaming media project maintained by the Xiph.org Foundation. It also refers specifically to the s...
- 07:37 AM Feature #145 (Closed): Gallery 2
- Gallery gives you an intuitive way to blend photo management seamlessly into your own website whether you're running ...
- 07:34 AM Bug #144 (Closed): Coppermine Photo Gallery
- Coppermine is a multi-purpose fully-featured and integrated web picture gallery script written in PHP using GD or Ima...
- 07:31 AM Feature #143 (Closed): Ampache
- Ampache is a web based audio/video streaming application and file manager allowing you to access your music & videos ...
- 07:11 AM Feature #142 (Closed): Adito
- Adito is a web-based SSL VPN server written in Java. It has a browser-based AJAX UI which allows easy access to intra...
- 03:24 AM Feature #139: Home Inventory
- I'm understanding more and more what you did to make the install script. Thanks.
Unfortunately the change doesn't...
- 12:05 AM Feature #139: Home Inventory
- just to share some of the experience, this is what i did.
only one line really needed change, which translates to ...
- 11:46 PM Feature #139 (Feedback): Home Inventory
- hi, i updated the install script to reflect the extra chunk in the patch needed, based on the comments below (i.e. i ...
- 07:53 PM Feature #139: Home Inventory
- image uploading isn't working after one-click install.
After some digging I found that line 131 of environment.php...
- 07:40 PM Feature #139 (Closed): Home Inventory
- How many times you look for an object in your home and search into any box, any closet and drawer without find nothin...
- 02:41 PM Feature #138 (Closed): POSH
- Posh is an open source personalizable portal (Netvibes, iGoogle, ...) developed with PHP/MySQL/Ajax.
It can be us...
- 02:40 PM Feature #137 (Closed): Squeezecenter
- Logitech introduces SqueezeCenter 7 (formerly SlimServer), our powerful and free Open Source software. Not only will...
- 02:36 PM Feature #136 (Closed): phpMyAdmin
- phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide ...
- 02:34 PM Feature #135 (Closed): VCDdb
- VCD-db is a Free web based software that lets you manage your DVD/VCD/CDs collection on your own website.
- 02:33 PM Feature #130 (Assigned): Opendb
- 03:41 AM Feature #130 (Closed): Opendb
- Developing one-click installer app for opendb
- 02:32 PM Feature #134 (Closed): Mediatomb
- MediaTomb is an open source (GPL) UPnP MediaServer with a nice web user interface, it allows you to stream your digit...
- 02:30 PM Feature #132 (Assigned): Horde
- 02:18 PM Feature #132 (Closed): Horde
- IMP is the Internet Messaging Program. It is written in PHP and provides webmail access to IMAP and POP3 accounts.
- 02:30 PM Feature #133 (Closed): Joomla
- Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online ...
- 02:13 PM Feature #131 (Closed): Gallery 3
- Gallery 3! is a ground up redesign of the photo gallery. We've started from the top down with User Experience as the...
Also available in: Atom