From 04/30/2009 to 05/29/2009
- 05:52 PM Bug #221: Subsonic
- rampage355 wrote:
> cleared cache, installed subsonic, not installing correctly.
Bigfoot65 has similar issue...in...
- 01:16 PM Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- Also get the same thing on a fresh install.
Fedora 10 on i686.
- 11:48 AM Bug #222 (Closed): Sabnzbd 503 Error
- When install Sabnzbd it gives off a 503 Error, even on a fresh install of f9 and hda
- 01:15 PM Bug #219 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color
- 12:06 PM Bug #219: iHama Candy theme text color
- Fix is to edit the theme:
correcting the definition
- 11:36 AM Bug #219 (New): iHama Candy theme text color
- 07:30 AM Bug #219 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color
- Had to uninstall and reinstall. Back to normal.
- 07:23 AM Bug #219 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color
- Text for news on home page (http://hda) is not visible..
- 12:04 PM Bug #223 (Closed): Phplist DB error 1146
- Installed with no errors, but looks like a DB issue.
- 11:19 AM Bug #220 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color in Apps page
- 07:49 AM Bug #220: iHama Candy theme text color in Apps page
- Text not visible in app description in http://hda
- 07:34 AM Bug #220 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color in Apps page
- Text in apps section of this theme are nearly unreadable.
- 10:50 AM Bug #218: avast! Antivirus
- check immediately after this in the app install log
- 06:41 AM Bug #218 (Closed): avast! Antivirus
- Problem with log saying the app has been installed, but is nowhere to be found on the users machine. This bug has onl...
- 08:28 AM Bug #221 (Closed): Subsonic
- cleared cache, installed subsonic, not installing correctly.
- 06:00 AM Bug #215 (Resolved): vnstat documentation
- 10:05 PM Bug #215: vnstat documentation
- The reason the command has to be run twice is in the comments of the script.
The first time the command is ran it cr...
- 08:02 PM Bug #215: vnstat documentation
- The question is, why is the script:
vnstat -i eth0 -u
Run twice in the scripts.
- 08:00 PM Bug #215 (Closed): vnstat documentation
- These are the lines as per WIKI
Creates the /var/lib/vnstat/eth0 file with root:root:
vnstat -i eth0 -u
- 12:58 PM Feature #209 (New): Vuze (called Azureus)
- I don't know if it is possible, but i like to see Vuze as one click aplication. I like Vuze because it has a automati...
- 03:16 AM Bug #206 (Closed): Subsonic default music share folder
- under special instructions 'The default HDA music share is automatically setup by the Subsonic installer' it isn't
- 02:29 AM Bug #189: Service temporarily unavailable
- I have had the same problem. Installed and reinstalled today and apart from changing file location seems to be running
- 07:08 PM Bug #189: Service temporarily unavailable
- I have un-installed and re-installed, subsonic is not working at all. Goes to a firefox error, address not found. Tri...
- 03:30 PM Bug #189 (Closed): Service temporarily unavailable
- see attached screenshot, access and error log. I have been getting a 503 Service temporarily unavailable error from a...
- 12:27 PM Bug #186 (Closed): Subsonic uninstall script doesn't stop prior instances
- cpg modified script to properly list default Music folder.
Now need the uninstall script to kill off old instances...
- 01:27 PM Feature #143: Ampache
- needs to be updated from 3.4.4 to 3.5
- 02:39 AM Feature #158: Gaming Heaven
- also, please note that i see this error in the log when installing this app:
mv: cannot stat `unpack/*': No such f...
- 10:12 PM Feature #158: Gaming Heaven
- this app looks good. my kids discovered it now, hehe :)
i would change the logo to make it a bit more recognizable...
- 12:24 PM Feature #169 (Closed): portaNEO
- Done, portaNeo should be working now! ;)
- 12:05 AM Feature #169: portaNEO
- Thank you for submitting this error :)
Will fix this when getting home ;) 9hours from now ;D
- 06:08 PM Feature #169: portaNEO
- I also got sent to that url and got the 404 error
- 05:08 PM Feature #169: portaNEO
When trying to install i get sent to this url http://portaneo.home.com/install/ which gives me a 404 not found ...
- 02:23 AM Feature #138 (Closed): POSH
- 02:22 AM Feature #138 (Resolved): POSH
- portaNeo is the "enterprise" (still opensource) version of "POSH" for intranets ;)
POSH itself made some problems wh...
- 04:27 PM Feature #169 (Closed): portaNEO
- Portaneo Enterprise Portal offers an integrated enterprise portal solution, personalizable, collaborative and mobile.
- 12:55 PM Bug #168 (Closed): Adding Webcal as a webapp
- i tried to add webcal using the "New Web App" function and hda setup page, which it added i found that i had done it ...
- 09:18 AM Feature #143: Ampache
- These are issues with Jinzora (no one has mentioned them with Ampache -- yet?
Maximum execution time they recommen...
- 10:36 PM Feature #143: Ampache
was ampache the one with the mem limit and time limit issues?
it may be possible to put some of these overrides ...
- 05:22 AM Feature #130: Opendb
- rampage355 wrote:
> Developing one-click installer app for opendb
Install i thought went fine. but when i tryed t...
- 05:33 PM Feature #158: Gaming Heaven
- rampage355 wrote:
> A wide collection of browser based game - delivered in FLASH and as Java Applets.
> (This is a la...
- 05:26 PM Feature #158 (Closed): Gaming Heaven
- A wide collection of browser based game - delivered in FLASH and as Java Applets.
(This is a large download, so be p...
- 10:00 AM Feature #157: WikkaWiki
- 1. wikka_ prefix on DB tables is default in the DB creation script -- no point in removing it!
2. Application forces...
- 03:57 AM Feature #157 (Feedback): WikkaWiki
- i put screenshot and logo.
the app works well for me!
the only minor things i noticed were:
* table prefix -...
Also available in: Atom