From 05/09/2009 to 06/07/2009
- 02:20 PM Bug #236 (New): iHama Candy PBA Page
- Most of the text on the page is not visible, and the diagram of backups is kindof hard to read.
- 07:25 PM Bug #218 (Assigned): avast! Antivirus
- When attempting to install avast (http://download626.avast.com/files/linux/avast4workstation-1.3.0-1.i586.rpm) by han...
- 01:08 PM Bug #223 (Closed): Phplist DB error 1146
- My fault for not following directions :)
- 07:33 PM Bug #223: Phplist DB error 1146
- In the special instructions it tells you to visit a URL that will setup the DB for you. You need to visit that URL fi...
- 04:28 PM Bug #233 (Closed): Subsonic browser error after fresh install
- Uninstalled/Reinstalled Subsonic but when "http://subsonic" is typed in browser am getting the following file directo...
- 04:45 PM Bug #230 (Closed): PBA Database install error
- Installing amahi-pba-1.0-1.noarch
DBI connect('database=demo_development;host=localhost','root',...) failed: Can't c...
- 04:31 PM Bug #228 (New): iHama Candy Shares Bug
- Text shown when creating a share are not visible.
- 05:52 PM Bug #221: Subsonic
- rampage355 wrote:
> cleared cache, installed subsonic, not installing correctly.
Bigfoot65 has similar issue...in...
- 01:16 PM Bug #222: Sabnzbd 503 Error
- Also get the same thing on a fresh install.
Fedora 10 on i686.
- 11:48 AM Bug #222 (Closed): Sabnzbd 503 Error
- When install Sabnzbd it gives off a 503 Error, even on a fresh install of f9 and hda
- 01:15 PM Bug #219 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color
- 12:06 PM Bug #219: iHama Candy theme text color
- Fix is to edit the theme:
correcting the definition
- 11:36 AM Bug #219 (New): iHama Candy theme text color
- 07:30 AM Bug #219 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color
- Had to uninstall and reinstall. Back to normal.
- 07:23 AM Bug #219 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color
- Text for news on home page (http://hda) is not visible..
- 12:04 PM Bug #223 (Closed): Phplist DB error 1146
- Installed with no errors, but looks like a DB issue.
- 11:19 AM Bug #220 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color in Apps page
- 07:49 AM Bug #220: iHama Candy theme text color in Apps page
- Text not visible in app description in http://hda
- 07:34 AM Bug #220 (Closed): iHama Candy theme text color in Apps page
- Text in apps section of this theme are nearly unreadable.
- 10:50 AM Bug #218: avast! Antivirus
- check immediately after this in the app install log
- 06:41 AM Bug #218 (Closed): avast! Antivirus
- Problem with log saying the app has been installed, but is nowhere to be found on the users machine. This bug has onl...
- 08:28 AM Bug #221 (Closed): Subsonic
- cleared cache, installed subsonic, not installing correctly.
- 06:00 AM Bug #215 (Resolved): vnstat documentation
- 10:05 PM Bug #215: vnstat documentation
- The reason the command has to be run twice is in the comments of the script.
The first time the command is ran it cr...
- 08:02 PM Bug #215: vnstat documentation
- The question is, why is the script:
vnstat -i eth0 -u
Run twice in the scripts.
- 08:00 PM Bug #215 (Closed): vnstat documentation
- These are the lines as per WIKI
Creates the /var/lib/vnstat/eth0 file with root:root:
vnstat -i eth0 -u
- 12:58 PM Feature #209 (New): Vuze (called Azureus)
- I don't know if it is possible, but i like to see Vuze as one click aplication. I like Vuze because it has a automati...
- 03:16 AM Bug #206 (Closed): Subsonic default music share folder
- under special instructions 'The default HDA music share is automatically setup by the Subsonic installer' it isn't
- 02:29 AM Bug #189: Service temporarily unavailable
- I have had the same problem. Installed and reinstalled today and apart from changing file location seems to be running
- 07:08 PM Bug #189: Service temporarily unavailable
- I have un-installed and re-installed, subsonic is not working at all. Goes to a firefox error, address not found. Tri...
- 03:30 PM Bug #189 (Closed): Service temporarily unavailable
- see attached screenshot, access and error log. I have been getting a 503 Service temporarily unavailable error from a...
- 12:27 PM Bug #186 (Closed): Subsonic uninstall script doesn't stop prior instances
- cpg modified script to properly list default Music folder.
Now need the uninstall script to kill off old instances...
Also available in: Atom