From 11/09/2018 to 12/08/2018
- 07:55 AM Bug #2367 (Feedback): Compatibility with Roku App
- If the current version of Plex Media Server is the cause of your issue, you will need to upgrade to the latest Amahi ...
- 08:19 PM Bug #2367 (Closed): Compatibility with Roku App
- It seems there was an update to the Roku app, and it will no longer allow access to movies on HDA through Plex Server...
- 11:10 AM Bug #2366 (Resolved): Plex Media Server disappeared
- Resetting the Plex Media Server fixed the issue. The only thing I am going to miss, what media is WATCHED.
- 04:22 PM Bug #2366: Plex Media Server disappeared
- Status update.
I was able to help a by compiling the latest for him on his HDA, in the hopes that maybe it was too...
- 03:02 PM Bug #2366: Plex Media Server disappeared
- and to restart it by hand, try this:
systemctl start amahi-plex
systemctl restart amahi-plex
- 03:00 PM Bug #2366 (Feedback): Plex Media Server disappeared
- What do you mean it's gone. The service is running.
Need more details of the issue.
Also be advised, the lates...
- 02:57 PM Bug #2366 (Assigned): Plex Media Server disappeared
- You are right. It is running. How shall I proceed with the troubleshooting?
[bigb@localhost ~]$ sudo systemctl sta...
- 02:24 PM Bug #2366 (Feedback): Plex Media Server disappeared
- I thought the command was:...
- 12:58 PM Bug #2366: Plex Media Server disappeared
- [root@localhost ~]# systemctl start plexmediaserver
Failed to start plexmediaserver.service: Unit plexmediaserver.se...
- 12:53 PM Bug #2366 (Closed): Plex Media Server disappeared
- Yesterday it was working fine. Today it is gone. Please assist where shall I start troubleshooting!
Also available in: Atom