From 11/28/2018 to 12/27/2018
- 02:14 PM Bug #2374 (Closed): Amahi 11 Plex looking for server
- once I used the server IP address:port it worked after that
- 02:05 PM Bug #2374: Amahi 11 Plex looking for server
- after chatting to cpg he sent me a link to https://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Plex_Media_Server just looked at that and...
- 01:54 PM Bug #2374 (Closed): Amahi 11 Plex looking for server
- I have just upgraded my home server to Fedora 27 with amahi 11 I just installed Plex I used this before on amahi 10 b...
- 09:03 AM Bug #2367 (Closed): Compatibility with Roku App
- I finally got through backup, updating Amahi, and testing plex after the server update. Plex works as bigfoot65 said ...
- 08:45 AM Bug #2368 (New): Plex update
- Latest update for plex server has the following bug fixes (amongst a few others):
Fix for Server Unreachable and R...
- 07:55 AM Bug #2367 (Feedback): Compatibility with Roku App
- If the current version of Plex Media Server is the cause of your issue, you will need to upgrade to the latest Amahi ...
- 08:19 PM Bug #2367 (Closed): Compatibility with Roku App
- It seems there was an update to the Roku app, and it will no longer allow access to movies on HDA through Plex Server...
- 11:10 AM Bug #2366 (Resolved): Plex Media Server disappeared
- Resetting the Plex Media Server fixed the issue. The only thing I am going to miss, what media is WATCHED.
Also available in: Atom