From 07/23/2010 to 08/21/2010
- 09:05 PM Bug #613: dns get out of synch
- Now I am not sure anymore :(
I am playing with the DHCP to set some stic IP. and the problem occured again....So I f...
- 08:22 PM Bug #613: dns get out of synch
- since it happens at boot time, that may be a good way to debug.
how the service is being shutting down could be th...
- 07:36 PM Bug #613 (New): dns get out of synch
"ping hda" doesn't work
"nslookup hda" points towards opendns missing page
"http://hda/ goes to an ...
- 12:29 AM Bug #601 (Closed): Kernel panic booting amahi
- 12:29 AM Bug #601: Kernel panic booting amahi
- seems like this is fixed? if not reopen.
i did experience also that some USB devices boot more easily somehow. oth...
- 05:03 PM Bug #608 (New): Further memory/process optimization for plug devices
- I noticed a service that may not be necessary for these plug devices with Amahi on them.
A processes called cfg80211...
- 11:37 AM Bug #601: Kernel panic booting amahi
- I will try again and sort it out. I also have problems with boot stopping after decompressing the kernel. I attached ...
- 12:41 AM Bug #601: Kernel panic booting amahi
- it's odd that it would boot first and then refuse, .... it's the same file system and kernel before and after!
- 12:26 AM Bug #601 (Closed): Kernel panic booting amahi
- I installed amahi-marvell-0.9.tar.bz2 to my flash drive with create-amahi-f12-plug-disk.sh and while booting it the s...
Also available in: Atom