From 07/12/2014 to 08/10/2014
- 11:12 AM Bug #1495 (Closed): Database Backup Plugin
- App was released. Will open a new bug as a feature request update.
- 11:09 AM Bug #1519 (Closed): Greyhole UI Install on 64-bit
- Issue is resolved. User installed new version and everything is working as designed.
- 05:19 PM Bug #1519: Greyhole UI Install on 64-bit
- this update has been released (for 32 and 64 bits -- incidentally this has nothing to do with 64 bits).
- 04:02 PM Bug #1519: Greyhole UI Install on 64-bit
- I installed the RPM on my test machine with no issues. I will ask him to do this as well and report results if that ...
- 03:59 PM Bug #1519: Greyhole UI Install on 64-bit
- he appears to have greyhole as well. try to install this ...
- 03:56 PM Bug #1519: Greyhole UI Install on 64-bit
- There are:
@Transaction check error:
file /etc/cron.weekly/greyhole conflicts between attempted installs of amahi...
- 03:42 PM Bug #1519: Greyhole UI Install on 64-bit
- 03:27 PM Bug #1519 (Closed): Greyhole UI Install on 64-bit
- Appears to be a problem when installing the Greyhole UI app and the user manually installed Greyhole using the wiki t...
- 06:44 PM Bug #1495: Database Backup Plugin
- I know many of these may be hard to implement, but maybe for future upgrades. It would be nice if the databases coul...
- 06:40 PM Bug #1495: Database Backup Plugin
- Is the intent of the database plugin to download the file? Has sending the file to a share been considered? Maybe opt...
- 05:52 PM Bug #1495: Database Backup Plugin
- Ok it installs fine. Tested with MediaWiki. When I select MediaWiki under database backup tab, it prompts me to sav...
- 04:30 PM Bug #1495: Database Backup Plugin
- Solved. Bigfoot65 please if you can test again that would be great!
- 03:58 PM Bug #1495: Database Backup Plugin
- No that was the original install. I never uninstalled it.
- 03:44 PM Bug #1495: Database Backup Plugin
- bigfoot65: Did you uninstall the webapps plugin and installed it again afterwards??
I had a doubt that if you unista...
- 02:54 PM Bug #1495: Database Backup Plugin
- According to the error file attached, it seems that webapps plugin is installed twice. how could this be?
- 02:48 PM Bug #1495 (Assigned): Database Backup Plugin
- 08:56 AM Bug #1495: Database Backup Plugin
- Not sure if this is on my end or the plugin, but did a refresh on my VM and tried to install the database backup firs...
- 07:59 AM Bug #1495 (Closed): Database Backup Plugin
- I installed Disk Stats, then Web apps followed by Database Backups. When it finishes, the dashboard crashes.
- 11:35 PM Bug #1489 (New): plugin to manage netboot settings
- netboot is a good tool, however, it's hard to configure manually.
- 11:26 PM Bug #1488 (New): plugin for setting up or managing rsnapshot
- rsnapshot is a brilliant tool for backups. it's efficient, reliable, and it's really sophisticated.
a plugin to ma...
- 02:45 PM Bug #1487 (New): Mail Sending capability as a plugin
- There is some guidance in the wiki for adding capability to use the HDA to send email. One for using Gmail as the SM...
- 04:22 PM Bug #1481 (New): Virus Scan Shares
- This would be a nice one for a plugin. Make shares selectable to be virus scanned using ClamAV Antivirus. Would nee...
- 10:07 AM Bug #1480 (Closed): Add WOL Capability to Clients
- Need a plugin to add the Wake on Lan capability to Amahi 7. In Amahi 6, any client with a fixed IP could be woke up ...
- 04:38 AM Bug #1479 (New): plugin idea: hooks for shutdown and power-up
- i have a ddwrt router and i like to shut down my HDA at nights, especially in the summer, due to power consumption.
Also available in: Atom